Mystery Freakers Grow 2024

A mystery landrace you say? Hmmm, I can think of only one time I’ve heard of @upstate and a mystery landrace being mentioned in the same breath…could this perhaps be some type of south indian sativa with indica properties by chance? :thinking:

in any case, I’m buckling in for this one :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Here it is.
@PlantShepherd This is fun stuff! I love how this is playing out :grin:.
Perhaps just one more clue…
Naaaaw. Not yet! What are those leaves telling us? Hmmmm…

5 Likes

Ooo, a Freakers Mystery? How fun!
Best of luck my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll be following along. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Glad to have ya follow along. I don’t do a lot of grow journals, so this should be fun. :v:

That’s a good guess! But not it. Emeraldgreen guessed the greek kalamemta, which was also a good guess, but not it.

Lol, How about it’s not found anywhere on this website (other than our pm’s), and it’s not listed in the freakers vault. :speak_no_evil:

Thank you sir! I’ll take all the luck I can get! Thanks for following along! :v:

5 Likes

We get bonus points for good guesses!!!

4 Likes

Any updates @PlantShepherd?

2 Likes

Hi Upstate!

They are going to get transplanted and moved to some new lights either today or tomorrow! Growing kinda slow cause I haven’t had much time to spend with them, but looks like they will have some nice fat leaves. I will get some new pictures uploaded soon!

Another hint: Collection point was 5,500’ elevation (one reason why I’m excited about these). :smile:

5 Likes

A broad leaf Tibetan cultivar?

4 Likes

You are getting closer, but not TIbet. :wink:

They look like they will be more broad leafed. Hopefully they will show more in the new week or so.

:v:

4 Likes

From Katmandu? Just wanted to say it :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Lol

I’ll add I’m sorry this hasn’t been going quick. I just realized yesterday I didn’t have the LED turned up and the seedlings were sitting at 90 par. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

That right there is why I had to say Kathmandu :joy:

3 Likes

Hey brother, I can relate. The Black Tuna I’ve been growing are also coming along slow with cool temps and less than ideal lighting til I get them into the sun. These plants you are growing might be slow growers regardless…I’m stoked to hear they are indeed broad leafed. How cool is that?
No rush but I can’t wait to see pics.

My first business partner and I took a rather long time turning a basement into living space. When the job was over I apologized to the homeowner it had taken so long. He told me that No one ever asks how long a job took. They just admire the results. Great work so far.

3 Likes

Oh, I missed this mystery grow so far. Good luck with this @PlantShepherd, whatever it is. I’m sure it’s something great. :seedling:

3 Likes

Hey all! So sorry it has taken me so long to get these posted. My landlord was in town and I had to keep things on the down low. Here are a couple of random shots.

m1

m3 m4 m5

10 Likes

Looking great :kissing_heart:, at least they are not sativa banana, is this bug damage? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Captura

1 Like

Little better shot of a leaf.

4 Likes