MysteryMoogs new grow thread

5 Likes

Everything just trashed. But what can you do, but wake up and get after it yet again :+1:

3 Likes

Wow, Iā€™m sorry to hear about the damage. At least your safe and just need to do some heavy cleaning and get back to it.

1 Like

Yaā€¦sucked. there was a funny part thoughā€¦the Swift water rescue team tries to tell me I could not get to my family. I immediately told them to fuck off, and watch this trick fellowsā€¦
Notice the ropeā€¦thatā€™s how I got to my house, and flipped them off when I reached the other side. No man is going to tell me I canā€™t get to my family, you have made a serious lapse in judgement.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Shit man, sorry you have had to endure that. Not nice having the forces trying to ruin your cool things. I hope you are over the worst of it.

1 Like

wow, I am glad you are all safe, but am sorry that you have to go through all of that. I know it isnā€™t easy and I wish you the best of luck, for what thatā€™s worth.

1 Like

Thanks guys :+1:. All will be good, been thru worse. Just a minor set back on this adventure of life. :+1:

1 Like

I feel real bad for the neighbors, thier houses are severely damaged or destroyed. And our house was at the deepest point. But, I understood I was building in a flood zone, and have been building layers of protection in. Thatā€™s why I just have silt to clean up, and no real damage. (I literally built flood Gates into my wall, that open up UNDER that raised floors I put inā€¦and as a last resort allows the water to flow under everything and out the other sideā€¦and it worked 110% as I had planned)

10 Likes

Thatā€™s foresight, ounce of prevention and all that.

1 Like

Iā€™m a 2 gallon guy myself lol

1 Like

Best fertilizer ever just hard to source

1 Like

Sorry to hear that bro.The main thing is your all safe and sound.The garden will come back again in time.Be safe and holding ya in my thoughts.

1 Like

Dry/cure box survived intact also :+1:

5 Likes

Pulling everything out and down over the weekend, going to bleach it all, and possibly raise the floor in there also.

3 Likes

Well its a good thing the buds survived itā€¦sounds like a good plan. Better safe than sorry do not need to run into mildew and mold issues on top of everything else.

2 Likes

I knew I should have raised the floor in here when I built it. So shame in me :worried:
I actually pulled a few plants tonight that showed the very beginning of mold.

Dam bro i feel for you.Take the time now and do it like you wanted to and come back growing twice as strong.Good call on pulling those plants.Mould is no joke sucks you had to though.Can you get any plastic pallets to use as a deck for your tent.Be better than making a deck out of wood incase you get another flood in the future.Or maybe grab some synthetic deck boards to make it out of.

1 Like

Going to use what I am using thru the rest of the house, white oak wood (sealed with poly). But, keep in mind my flooring actually has blowers under it, to dry itā€¦you know, in case it floods ā€¦ahahaha

2 Likes

I canā€™t really complain, these look goodā€¦lol

5 Likes