MysteryMoogs new grow thread

3 Likes

One plant

5 Likes

That pic does not give due justice…lol
I put a pair of friskers in this one for some sense of scale.

4 Likes

hell yeah, looks good to me, too! twist one up, I will be right over :fire:
:speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Man brother, wish you were on your way​:+1: we would burn all night long :+1:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Road trip in the spring when covid is over and the border is opened up again.We will have a smoke fest.

Them buds look delicious MM.End of November for me and i will have plants ready to come down then weekly after that till Christmas and beyond.

1 Like

I thinking I am 2 weeks, maybe 3 out on more plants. Trying to get it too 5 plants every week.

In all seriousness, you are MORE than welcome here! We are a bit red-neck, and possibly a tad bit back woods, but that usually leads to good times, and great memories!

3 Likes

I am more at home in the woods and swamps than the concrete jungle.I look to get up north and out of the city any chance i get.My guerilla grow days were spent in neoprene chest waders wading through knee high muck in the swampy bullrush patches.Give me an ole wood shack in the middle of the woods and i would happily call it home :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha, we will do just fine together…hahaha

1 Like

We had some pretty cool Canadian OG get togethers on the original OverGrow.

1 Like

I miss the old OG. wish I could get all my pics back.

2 Likes

And to think, I am literally still growing the same damn plant from all those years ago…hahaha

2 Likes

Me to brother.I was a mod and mentor on the outdoor forum.I sure wish i could get all my guerilla swamp grow threads back as well as my training low threads.It was alot different growing in the illegal days,

1 Like

Still is for me…lol

1 Like

That sucks its still illegeal for you there.Here i am licensed to grow 242plants indoors or 94plants outdoors and can upgrade it for $300 and grow up to 494 plants indoors or 192plants outdoors.

Its $500 a year for 242 plants or $800 for 494 plants.As long as your not growing more than that at anytime is perfectly legal

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes