MysteryMoogs new grow thread

The greenhouse lady looks good.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Love our well water :heart:

That’s no filtration at all, straight from mother Earth :+1:

(Notice that is my LEFT hand ) That hand\those fingers had allot of damage (Jan 24), middle finger all the way off. No joint or bone left (no longer works), index finger half off, top of pinky gone, palm blown thru. Was quite a mess. But, anyways, notice, i am holding that meter :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s just a top coat of pearlite

6 Likes

Looks awesome!!.. can’t wait to see them come to life! Good vibes on the grow my friend. Just chopped my girls. Got babies popping. Time for new thread for me too.

2 Likes

I just cut a few down myself…LOL Not sure how this run will be, I am just going to veg them for 3 or 4 days in the new system, then flip to flower. I need to get 8 or so more pots, so I can veg and just take them over to the flower side.

1 Like

P-51-D right?
I’ve been lucky to see several of these in person at the half moon bay airfield in california.

and when I was a kid I was really lucky to see one of the sr71-blackbirds and one of the x-15 experimental rocket planes in mothball storage.

5 Likes

Yes, that is the D model. The bubble canopy is the signature of the D.

1 Like

Kid of the 80s, sr71 was the ultimate plane

3 Likes

I have ww2 birds flying over us all the time :heart:. Love it, like my own personal airshow all summer long…hahaha.

2 Likes

And ww1 for that matter. A beautiful pt17 always flying over, and my personal unicorn…a PT19 shows up once in a while over head. The longer I live here, the better it gets :rofl::joy:

1 Like

I don’t know if you have ever had a group of Osprey fly over about 800 foot agl, but if you don’t know what it is, it’s a fucking scary proposition…lmao

2 Likes

Yeah I’m in between multiple bases. We get fly over every once in a while.

2 Likes

You can hear the Chinooks coming from so far away

2 Likes

Ok, loaded up. Going to veg all of these for about two weeks, and flip them. See how far that little one comes, just took it out of the cloner.

9 Likes

And I am off on my #octopots growing adventure…

3 Likes

Hi my friend glad you made the move to Octopots
You will see major improvement in you grow from the start

Plants love steady feed
And I love the freedom with this system

4 Likes

Following!!!

3 Likes

Cool setup, you’re gonna have some trees in those octopots! Are they filled with pure perlite?

Also it looks like the first bucket is the control with a float valve and the rest should just fill to the same level? Should be a very maintenance free system, fill it up and watch em rage haha

2 Likes