MysteryMoogs new grow thread

using a chopper or a crane?

1 Like

Neither, its inside of the factory…block and tackle…lol

1 Like

Sounds fun. Biggest evap I ever worked on glad I didn’t install it. Had 6-10 hp fan motors @ 3600 rpm There were 2 stacked for 12 fans per side and 2 evaps. -40 freezer running r717 there were 12 on the up side and 12 on the downside for each belt.

liquid overfeed…hand balanced

1 Like

I am general purpose, never know what the hell I am getting into everyday. I actually love it, keeps the boredom down…lolol

2 Likes

right…done everything from 16 ton ice machines to window units. But the AC in my car needs gas…at the least lol and me with nothing but a short cheater gauge and a service wrench.

1 Like

Just took a few pics, thought I’d share.

10 Likes

Moving along, bending tops down at this point…and it has happened…what’s in the back?!? :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

@Joker they are blowing up :hushed:. The cool thing is, I raised the ones up not in octopots, in their 5 gallon buckets, and getting the same growth now. Just an incredible difference. Kinda beating myself up over not realizing to raise the pots in the buckets years ago. Such a simple thing.

3 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

One DIY Air scrubber :+1:
Can not buy shit this good…hahahaha

2 Likes

When I am done using it for general dust/polen control I am going to fill sections with charcoal, should handle anything I can throw at it.

#miraclegrowshow
#octogrow

5 Likes

8 Likes

Tonights group pic

7 Likes

7 Likes

Its a jungle in here!

7 Likes

Do you giys think I should remove allot of those big fan leaves up top???

I would thin it selectively must be buds below in the shade they’ll thank you.

2 Likes

Lots below…

3 Likes