Nagel420 - Third Times A Charm!

@JohnnyPotseed Thank you for checking out my little corner good sir, and for the kudos :slight_smile: makes me smile knowing you’ve peeked in my grow room…

@Rabeats2093 HIDDEN gem! Have any other seeds you shared come out with variegated leaves? Would be neat to see how many others in a given batch will show them…

1 Like

No haven’t heard from anyone I traded with growing out …you sir got the eight marbles of the world ! Lmao

Looking killer took me a bit to find your spot but I’m here sitting on my 5 gallon bucket

1 Like

Usually I do a weekly update because there’s not much that occurs on a daily basis. But I just think this is too cool not to share…

UFS 18 and lucky charms seem to have a nice vigor. Spirit train f2 definitely has more crinkle like leaves compared to the others. All in all happy they all took the move from cups to bags nicely…

10 Likes

Is Indian giver still a term :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Lol yes but not used much anymore.

1 Like

That variation is awesome wish I could find a photo with those genes

I’ve found a few of threads about it, but its uncommon, likely because there’s generally no reason to stabilize a gene that really does nothing to further the final product I would imagine…

I don’t mind the idea of “pretty plants”… maybe one day we’d see them in landscaping, and get to smoke em in the winter lol… It’s something I’d be interested in playing with even if its to give myself a crash course in breeding, pheno hunting and stabilizing a gene… Sure its highly ambitious, but even the best geneticists started out knowing nothing… (not that I aspire to be one, but I do enjoy the knowledge gained)…

2 Likes

Idk if you read this it’s a pretty good one !

3 Likes

Hadnt seen that link, but thats an awesome read! Thanks for the share, that Vanilluna looks amazing @@ !!!

2 Likes

Well let’s see what’s going on !!

1 Like

I swear you got a bug on my phone :rofl: She’s progressing nicely, not any slower than the other, all green version. Still producing variegated leaves too!!

taken like a half hour ago…

10 Likes

Haha I was thinking about it last night tbh

It’s just so intriguing can’t help but wonder :crazy_face:

Everything’s looking good man keep it up !

1 Like

Those are very interesting. Following along… I’m usually out of :heart:
They are pretty! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Seems to be a rather recessive trait from what I have read on it. @Rabeats2093 sent me a few Blueberry Herer Auto seeds, I popped two and one is green, the other variegated. I just sprayed a black cream auto with some eliteXelite last night to try and make some pollen, assuming that works I will be pollinating the variegated one and hope to find other variegateds in her offspring eventually. I do have a thing for purple buds, so how cool would it be to see purple and variegated?

Think… Purple variegated plants, at every garden center, treated like an annual, but you get to enjoy em even more when they are done :smiley: hehehe I’d line my front walkway with purple variegated autos if I could!

3 Likes

This is the rest of the 3X3 getting underway. Most of them are from the server raffle :smiley:

Back two rows, L-R: UFS Skunk #18, Lucky Charms, BC Pinewarp
Second Row from front, L-R: Spirit Train F2, Tropicana Poison F2 (x2)
Front Row, L-R: Spirit Train F2, Black Cream Auto, Variegated Blueberry x Herer Auto

My 2 original black creams / 2 blackberry autos in the 3x4 will be pulled tomorrow, and I can move the photos in there. I have a few other black creams babies just chillin in the 3x4 that will go to the 3x3 and then they will be sorted properly. There’s also a freebie Northern Lights auto (plan to cross pollinate with the BC), plus I have a few Dark Devil autos germinating to round out my seed making plans… Gonna be a shuffling act!

6 Likes

Skunk!!! man I miss skunk I got some stinky plants but I miss the skunk of the late 80s mid 90s

1 Like

I enjoy variety… Smokin the same stuff over and over, well, tolerance builds and it just tastes the same… I want some G.D.P. in that mix, working on that still… But, the Uncle Fester Skunk I am looking forward to, as well as the Pinewarp. oh shit who am I kidding, I am looking forward to sampling every one of those ladies!

2 Likes

Sound just like I do. A kid in the candy shop

So… the two black cream and the two blackberry from seedsman got the chop today. And this showed up

d296d1ef2535eee18633c7098f895c3d01918420_2_690x310

I know some say the bowl trimmers knock off lots of trichs, but I checked with my scope before and after, and no complaints… 4 plants done in no time…
be8fbef34fe430354ed6b2d40a205344cc0290b3_2_690x310

11 Likes