Neb's 1st Grow Log

Are you growing some CBD for your mom?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

not currently don’t really know much about CBD to be honest.

2 Likes

The girls seem to be enjoying the RO water! Day like 3.5

510 ppm 6.1 ph 24c water temp
27.2c room temp 44% humidity

!

^this one is growing like a champ so far

6 Likes

Looking happy and healthy. Won’t be long now before they really take off! :grinning:

1 Like

Sometime this weekend im going to start building a space for mother plants and clones.

Started germinating 4 auto Chem og seeds by oasis genetics that I’ll throw in the mother plant space while I have no mother plants lol

1 Like

Some good info, if you haven’t read it already. It’s really incredible how small of a space you can get away with for mothers and clones. You have plenty of room in that picture you posted of the space you plan to use for the build. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

1 Like

Read it and plan on doing my mothers bonsai style! Do I have you to thank for writing that guide or is it a different oldtimer lol

1 Like

I’m a little worried about mold going to do some serious cleaning on that spot before any plants move in.

That little section was sealed off with wood for like 6-7 years and there was alot of mold when i opened it up.

1 Like

all 4 auto flowers germinated going to throw them in rapid rooters tonight when im done work

1 Like

I’m late to the party, but it looks like the good stuff is just getting going. Nice set up! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

its starting to get exciting! id like to say this is the easy part but i dont think im there yet lol

1 Like

Day 6 pics one of the plants showing signs of nute burn so I dropped the ppm a little.

440 ppm 23c water temp 5.7 ph 27.6c room temp 49% humidity

3 Likes

Starting to realize its tricky to run a bunch of even the same seeds in a system like mine because they may not all want the same level of nutes. Curious what others would do in my situation. Ideally I’ll be running clones out of this tent eventually but I need some mother’s first :slight_smile:

After a bunch of looking around decided to order this light for my mother plants/clones. Untill i have either of those ill “break it in” with some auto flowers lol

1 Like

I think ill grow the mothers and autos in soil? not really sure what would be easiest honestly lol maybe some dwc bubble buckets. would love some input on what medium to use.

2 Likes

Nute levels too high overall started seeing signs of stress/burns on more plants this morning. Pulled some water out and diluted with RO water down to 220 ppm.

1 Like

For mothers I would say soil and autos I would recommend dwc.

2 Likes

Ive read alot of good things about building something like this for clones what do you think?

2 Likes

Yes, biuld a cloner you wont regret it.
My homemade bubble cloner

3 Likes

Lots of ways to build it . It doesn’t need to be complicated. :smiley:

1 Like