Neb's 1st Grow Log

The free one for a 5g script is from the lyte clinic (not sure if they still offer it for free). Only thing is they sent my wife’s contact info to 2 LPs that called her a few times, and I think sent a couple emails. She just ignored them, but I think that’s their method for the consult being covered by OHIP. I guess it’s they’re way of sending more business to the LPs.

Luckily, I was there to help my wife through the process and I clearly told them that she wanted the script to apply for a grow permit and not order from any LPs. Otherwise, I think they send the paperwork right to the LP and from there I’m not sure what happens and if you have to make a request to the LP to have you prescription forwarded to you.

2 Likes

Now that I think of it, it was a bit of a pain. For the next one I’ll probably just pay up for my wife to have a higher limit and run like 100 autos in the backyard or something ridiculous :laughing:

2 Likes

Lmao my house/property is too small to handle much more than the 25 plants but maybe one day I can do the same.

Yeah I feel you. You’d be surprised though how quick you can max out your limit when you factor in mothers, clones, plus plants in veg and flower.

Well the plan is to have 8 plants in veg and eventually i have a space ill turn into a flower room for 8 plants, leaves me with 9 plants for mothers and clones(+8 on the clones when i harvest my flower room).

1 Like

I figure ill probably want to upgrade to a bigger script one day when I get into breeding though

Don’t forget the 4 recreational plants too :wink: so really it’s 29

1 Like

After you do a couple grows and get everything really dialed in, you’ll be swimming in bud lol. Seriously killer setup you have in the works. Looking forward to seeing that space fill with sparkling green :grinning:

2 Likes

My mom likes edibles for her pain likely a lot of it will go towards that lol

2 Likes

Same here! :cookie:
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Are you growing some CBD for your mom?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

not currently don’t really know much about CBD to be honest.

2 Likes

The girls seem to be enjoying the RO water! Day like 3.5

510 ppm 6.1 ph 24c water temp
27.2c room temp 44% humidity

!

^this one is growing like a champ so far

6 Likes

Looking happy and healthy. Won’t be long now before they really take off! :grinning:

1 Like

Sometime this weekend im going to start building a space for mother plants and clones.

Started germinating 4 auto Chem og seeds by oasis genetics that I’ll throw in the mother plant space while I have no mother plants lol

1 Like

Some good info, if you haven’t read it already. It’s really incredible how small of a space you can get away with for mothers and clones. You have plenty of room in that picture you posted of the space you plan to use for the build. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

1 Like

Read it and plan on doing my mothers bonsai style! Do I have you to thank for writing that guide or is it a different oldtimer lol

1 Like

I’m a little worried about mold going to do some serious cleaning on that spot before any plants move in.

That little section was sealed off with wood for like 6-7 years and there was alot of mold when i opened it up.

1 Like

all 4 auto flowers germinated going to throw them in rapid rooters tonight when im done work

1 Like

I’m late to the party, but it looks like the good stuff is just getting going. Nice set up! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes