Neb's Jungle 2022

They will come back. Those I did did very well except for my nutrition was a total loss. But hay we been there. The rabbit hole. I would get so mad when someone told me that years ago. Nice room. It has changed. I’m impressed. I remember when you started. I believe I liked the light that was there.

3 Likes

Freezer bags I did it one time. Easy for transplanting.

2 Likes

My plan is kind of ever changing but right now I’m trying to keep things relatively simple while I grow different strains and hunt for something that really impresses me. Once i find that I want to do a huge clone run of 1 plant with some side by side comparisons like how it grows in coco vs dwc. Try uv in one room and none in another… myth busters kind of stuff haha. Pick each plant at a different day to decide when the best harvest time is. wild stuff

9 Likes

Coco needs a lot of added perlite vermiculite and worm casting.
A good wetting agent helps too
I think they going to be some beasts

3 Likes

Same here. Next grow will be my favorite.

4 Likes

He grows big. Look at the sky lights. King Kong would be swing in through the jungle. Fking hell yea. On one of the lights. Monster budzzzzz!!!

4 Likes

I’ll stick around here for a while, I wanna see Lucky13s Roadkill OG growing up. I’ve got a few strains from them :wink:

5 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing you grow more of that fine herb @Neb :smiley:

I have a good feeling there is gonna be tons of epic stuff happening here!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

i do 50/50 coco perlite no verm or worm. been going great with jacks 3 2 1.

5 Likes

tenor
Borrowing this gif to pull up a chair.

2 Likes

Coco plants are still alive! pretty easy going so far but i havent decided on a watering schedule quite yet. So far ive been watering twice a day on a 20 hour light schedule.

Set up a condensate pump to take the run off to my sump pit.

My Triangle Kush S1 is starting to reveg!

Alot of the auto flowers are starting to flower. One of the ones from ur buddy are in there @Greasy but I kind of lost track of where lol. @Mr.Sparkle 's Ghost Rose Cookie Devil autos started flowering first out of the bunch.

These are the 2 males i kept from the goji seedrun that stuck out to me as possible keepers.

Ive got some clones im going to throw a couple into dwc buckets and possibly a couple in coco.

Ill take some better pictures of this room when the lights turn on tonight but everything is moving along nicely in here!

24 Likes

10x Unicorn Poop regs
3x End game regs?
6x Bubblehead fems
9x Chem Fuego regs

16 Likes

Nice selection…giggidy…

2 Likes

20 Likes

I see some stuff tonight I’m burning a hole in my pocket to get. Cult Classic. You ever grown them @Neb

1 Like

I haven’t what strain are you looking at?

1 Like

I got a :fire: in my pocket. Lol fk da seeds. Your grow looks great

2 Likes

lol i got a jar full of seeds i need to work through before i buy anymore :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was talking. @Neb i got to many myself. What kinda filter do you use?

1 Like

I got some new st. But I’m worried about the sound. I need some ideas.

1 Like