Need help with some kind of deficiency!

Ok and thats a potting soil mix? If so 6.0 is low end on ph. You prob be better to ph around 6.3-6.5. I think you got plenty nutes in there just gotta free em up. Look at soil ph chart n see what gets locked out where on the scale but dont add it free it up . I got a chart somewhere on phone i can post on here if you want.
But id bump it up a hair in soil lay back on nutes n let her bounce around. The plant wont starve to death on you youll see.
Im no pro just my couple cents.

1 Like

Re amendments, fulvic and soluble kelp meal will provide pretty most things for a generally decent soil that is short a few things. And providing you don’t go ham, it’s difficult to O.D on them, it CAN be done but you need to be real heavy handed. It’s probably an easy way to give things a boost. The risk is in this situation that you end up ‘fixing’ one thing and pushing something else out of whack… as has been mentioned here, a foliar feed can do a lot to pep a plant while you work out what might be going on. And re pot size, I have grown many a plant full cycle in such a small pot with soil, though they often need a fix later in the flower cycle… sometimes I add guano as well as the kelp and fulvic, but it’s strong and can burn plants easily if you are not careful. You know what does work a treat in dirt? 3-6 month granular slow release fert for veg amended with guano at flower time.

I can never remember when its happening and too lazy to look it up but there is a rhyme saying like clawing up means this, clawing down means this.

Your plants leaves to me appear to be clawing down so maybe search for weed plant sick clawing down?

I hope it gets better maybe dial back the waterings?