Needsomebeans Home Away From Home Grow

This will be my first attempt at growing away from the old home front. I work away from home and not having a garden is getting old. The project that I’m working on right now has serious schedule problems and it’s looking like I will be here at least one more year. I’ve decided to try to have a little garden in my camper.

I’ve got four small plants growing in my closet. Two sensi star x haze, one everyday haze, and one critical pineapple. They will be grown on a 12/12 from seed light schedule under an old blurple led that I’ve had for several years. Wish me luck!

16 Likes

Those Hazes can be big girls, good plan doing 12/12. from seed :+1:
Any plans for HST or LST as well?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Always wanted to see a 12/12 from seed and a haze variety no doubt!

1 Like

My little closet may turn in to my palace of pain. I’ll start doing a little LST on them once the stems start hardening off a little.

1 Like

Here’s a little update on my grow. It’s amazing how much a plant can change in a week. The two bigger plants are the Sensi Star x Haze plants. The plant in the smallest black pot is the Everyday Haze plant. The one in the biggest black pot is the Critical Pineapple gal.

3 Likes

They are still alive after me being gone for 5 days. I look for them to start stretching within the next week or so. Prolly need to give them a little shot of Cal Mag.

2 Likes

One of the Sensi Star X Haze plants turned out to be a male and I think the Everyday Haze plant is a male.

1 Like