8 Likes

16 Likes

Gotta love the babies

4 Likes

is that a grapefruit peel on the cat?

3 Likes

Indeed it is lol

3 Likes

you might find this interesting then. Look up Grapefruit.

5 Likes

hey that list is pretty crazy I love it

ps: I love my orange kitty Viking cat and my other baby DK dumpster kitty only friends a girl needs

3 Likes

Hey I appreciate you sharing that very fascinating I never knew they were that high in Potassium!! @TheBubbleKing

And you know I thought they would have been a acidifier for the soil… completely not what I was expecting

4 Likes

yeah, it has something to do with the chemical reaction to fire. did you see banana ash-- k/74,daaamn!

I’ve got 2 big gf trees

9 Likes

17 Likes

@TheBubbleKing it’s nuts I just seen the peanut Shell one too I turned in some of these pistachio shells the other night the grapefruit is next ! So next year should be a nice flavorful soil for all the veggies!

Peanut Shell = 3.6/0.15/0.5

3 Likes

human hair also., cucumbers, shrimp. i also started burning egg shells, it makes compost faster

5 Likes

Love the grow so far and of course the kitty pictures I also really like running across another woman grower I know we arent the only 2 but still it’s rare for me at least maybe someday we can get together and trade some autos much love and keep at it girl

5 Likes

Oh heck yeah @cannabliss !!! :v::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::partying_face::beers:

5 Likes

18 Likes

19 Likes

Plants are looking lush and healthy.They seem to be taking off now.

5 Likes

Nice, nice.

1 Like

Nods, just in time for me to start spraying one with silver. Can’t decide if I should pick the best one to flip or one of the others. I’m thinking grab the biggest and flip her shemale. :rofl::joy::grimacing::woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

I would go with the nicest one personally. Just because I would want to keep the best traits. Yup yup.

2 Likes