Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Well it sounds to me he did a really good job doing his thing. Im sure you might see some by tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

All girl there brotha.

2 Likes

Normally there are male parts mixed with girl parts when you do a reversal.

3 Likes

In that case, I think my CS experiment is a failure. I will try again. Since I wont have to go to work anymore I’ll have lots of time on my hands. Thanks gentlemen.

3 Likes

How often are you spraying and for how long? It takes daily spraying for up to three weeks to get results.

5 Likes

It has been about 3 weeks of spraying at least once a day. Sometimes twice. I think my CS is good. I let it cook for over 24 hours and it is a brownish yellow color.

2 Likes

My apologies to @nefrella for hijacking the thread. I will try to do better.

2 Likes

no worries @BigMike55 it’s what we’re here for, to learn. hijack away :+1:

3 Likes

Should be doing something by now. I would try again with andifferent cultivar. Some are more difficult to reverse than others.

2 Likes

Thats what I am thinking too. Thanks buddy. I think ai will go another week. If nothing shows up I will wait til my Spring grow and try something else.

3 Likes

Naw, around here we take hijackers out behind the shed! :joy:

Thank God it’s OK, cuz I’m the world’s worst!!

Its good stuff because I may be trying to self someday.

3 Likes

Ahahahaha, I’m so sad, I’m a jackass :crazy_face: broke the main cola, thought I could bend her down as she was hitting the lights :face_vomiting:

I ran straight the f*ck out of… :face_with_thermometer:

16 Likes

Put some tape around it, cannabis is a very sturdy plant, it should bounce back!

6 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

18 Likes

There you go, right as rain!

8 Likes

Sometimes you gotta pinch or twist before you bend them over. I lost 2 too many last grow due to LST.

3 Likes

Can you move your lights higher?

2 Likes

Not in that part of the tent. Hehe

2 Likes

7 Likes

been there little tape maybe a splint should be fine

4 Likes