Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Looking great any chance I could get put on your list for a few of those ? I’d ran fast buds purple lemonade last summer with good results.

Wife put her foot down no buying of seeds but didn’t say anything about being gifted them so I should be good . Thanks

6 Likes

YAY! That’s great. I’m running my first auto with my photo’s atm. But next grow is going to be all auto. I’m afraid once I start I won’t go back to the photos. Never have to change the light schedule. I could start seeds in the same tent I’m flowing in. I’m sure there are learning curves.
I remember first reading about Autos like 15 years ago. Low Ryder. I thought it was brilliant.

2 Likes

Your rocking it @nefrella!!

3 Likes

Awesome… love fastbud autos. Great job.

2 Likes

That’s kind of where I’m heading I think.

Going to start the tangie, make seeds and drop a few of the GG once they’re cured.

Torn though, as the autos will be in dirt, which I’m finding is so much simpler than hempys. I may give it a try in a hempy, not sure yet.

Super excited about the experience, was awesome!

2 Likes

@nefrella how did your Blackberry turn out?

2 Likes

Haven’t ran that one yet! @CADMAN I plan to soon! Really wanted to hit the Tangi first.

Chopped the main cola,(thx again @Tejas )

Going to let the rest of the plant continue on cooking, hopefully the seeds will mature! :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

Back to just germinating seeds in dirt then a transfer into hempy from a grown solo. Losing to many seeds to my inability to hit the learning curve lol :laughing::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

@nefrella would you be interested in trading for some Wedding Cheesecake Autos from 42 Fast buds? I got a three pack as a freebie from the giveaway last December. Not much of an auto guy myself.

2 Likes

@Moka always down for trades!

3 Likes

First seeds from the gorilla glue!! My fingers were literally sticking together from the goo, and still have more to pick!!!

Tangie still a no show. Lol.

19 Likes

Not bad, it looks like you have 50 so far!

1 Like

My dumbass was curious so I counted on the pic +/-140!!

Nods, I pulled some additional buds that were done!

The purples are so pretty

12 Likes

Ok Im lost. Are those beans from your CS project? If so, did those come from the plant you turned male or a ‘recipient’ plant?

2 Likes

Yes, from the cs project. These were from the plant that was pollinated, a different plant was turned for the male.

1 Like

And those purples are very nice.
I see you are a cat person. Me too. This was my best buddy for 23 years. Had to put him down.

Demon Cat! Not photoshopped. That is how the pic came out.

8 Likes

Aww, sorry you lost him, 23 is Hella awesome!! Lol those eyes :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yeah I miss him a lot. I have one more four year old pain in the arse. But i love him.

3 Likes

Haha they’re so full of energy at that age :heart:

2 Likes

I have been doing a CS project myself. Two clones from the same mother. Sprayed one and left the other in veg. Kept spraying daily until I saw nanners then put him/her and its sister on 12/12 cycle right next to each other. Am I just playing the waiting game now? They are both flowering good. The shemale is putting both female and male parts. Some of the pistils on the other plant are turning brown. Think Im on the right track?

3 Likes

Nods, once they start throwing boy part its on.

1 Like