Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

They look like they should be eaten almost!

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks. I have been watching you for awhile. You do very nice work.

2 Likes

Thanks! Everything I’ve learned, I’ve learned from all the fine folks here at OG :heart::christmas_tree::sunglasses:

4 Likes

As Mathew says, it’s Seedsmas Night!

I have +/- 140 seeds just from the top cola and side buds.

These green babies are looking for their forever homes…hit me up if you’d like some. 420 Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto. These ladies are sticky AF, and a really good smoke. :exploding_head: Truly my favorite strain (GG) of all time.

Going to wait till March 17th to see if there’s enough interest, then will ship on or before that date. First come first served. Fully intend to do seed runs of all my autos, after all, Overgrow the World right?!

Add your name to the list, and when the spots run out, just keep adding.

1. LilJonB - mailed 3/1/21 - 4/5/21
  2. dequilo - mailed 3/1/21
  3. Tejas - mailed 3/1/21
  4. Redjimp - mailed 4/5/21
  5. mtntrogger - mailed 3/1/21
  6. HolyAngel - mailed 3/1/21
  7. BigMike55 - mailed 4/5/21
  8. Greasy - mailed 4/5/21
  9. @TheNorthAbides - mailed 3/1/21
  10. Swe-can - mailed 3/1/21
  11. Sasquatch - mailed 3/1/21
  12. Moka - mailed 3/1/21
  13. shiskaberrysavior - mailed 3/1/21
  14. Motaman - mailed 3/1/21
  15. joey420 - mailed 3/1/21
  16. Corey - mailed 3/1/21
  17. curiouscat - mailed 3/1/21
  18. allotment - mailed 3/1/21
  19. TerpSneeze - mailed 3/1/21
  20. Grease_monkey - mailed 3/1/21
  21. @Gaz29 - mailed 4/5/21
  22. George1961 :kissing_heart: - mailed 3/1/21
  23. SweetLeaf - mailed 3/1/21
  24. @CADMAN - mailed 4/5/21
  25. Herbie - mailed 4/5/21
  26. Rhino_buddy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:- mailed 4/5/21
  27. Chronickyle - mailed 4/5/21
  28. DrGonzo13
21 Likes

love to try your seeds :slight_smile: thank you

Dequilo

3 Likes

Thats Awsome @nefrella ! You did a good job. It is very OG of you giving away your hard work. What are you going to self next? I dont think you will have to wait that long. Thst list will fill up by the end of the day. Lol.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

TangiMatic - if it ever germinates lol

6 Likes

Oh yeah… The cubes didnt work out? I scuffed my autos that corey gave me of the blueberry and it came right up. Within 2 days in the Rapid Rooters.

3 Likes

For some reason, my brain just doesn’t want to let them work or something. i killed the first 10 Cherry queen, then the last 2 died from damping off. The soil germination helps me with not having to worry with that so much.

3 Likes

I get being fed up with killing seeds. I will never use the evil paper towels again. If it makes you feel any better I took your damping off isseue into great consideration using them. I just soaked them and wraped them in there own baggy. So the roots can breathe if they wanted to. I put one plug right into a one gal. DWC. I’ll post pictures today over on my thread.

2 Likes

yep. this has also made me switch gears to fem / autos. I love the regulars and the elite gear genetics, but finding that i want to run plants and not have to cull males (at least on a huge level) is becoming more an issue. I may start running my regs in 1 gallons again to sex and cull that way so plants can get big enough to be worth a grow, but then i can take cuttings before the flip.

3 Likes

I 100% feel you on not wanting to have to waste time, space, and materials on males that your not going to use. I have 4 plants in my small 3x2 tent just because of the fear that I will run into a male plant. The only way I will buy regular seeds or run them inside is if I REALLY want to grow that particular strain.

2 Likes

need more to kill? I see what I have to send you :slight_smile:

it is how we get better at growing, by growing :wink:

I just started a bunch in those evil paper towels I will not let them beat me

no sir

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

6 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :innocent:

2 Likes

see all about what works for you in your setup and the style of growing you do

also what you like to smoke :slight_smile:

doing your regulars in one gallon pots sound like a great plan

I am glad you are happy with your seed making

be safe and enjoy the day

Dequilo

2 Likes

absolutely, you stay safe too! :v:

2 Likes

She looks beautiful :heart_eyes: and some perfect looking seeds too!!

I added myself to the list, I can’t help it :sweat_smile:
Can just sign me up for everything you make :blush: :joy:
Will send you back packs of everything I make too, in exchange :wink:

I’m a couple months out(waiting on roots) on flowering two different FLC F1’s. Will reverse one with STS and pollinate the other for some Feminized Franco’s Lemon Cheese F2’s, among other idea’s ^^

7 Likes

Sweet!!! I’m currently waiting to get some regular autos so i can make some mixes!!

3 Likes

I most certainly will. Not to kill tho.:smiley:
It’s funny my last grow I didn’t have any seeds. Now I have a selection because of nice folks Overgrow. I’m going to have to start putting post its on my seeds to remember who I got them from. I most certainly feel the love. I also share my seeds with my cousin. He appreciates them as well. He’s not on here as much myself. He got a new tent and a light so I expect he will want to show off his grow soon.

4 Likes

Very generous of you to give away what took long time to create. Would love to try your autos. I have only tried auto once. It was an epic failure. Never tried again but would like to. The failure was also Gorilla Glue 4 one of my faves to smoke. Got from a friend if i remember right. Have never tried running GG4 again.
Thanks so much for offering.

6 Likes