Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

15 Likes

@nefrella there filling out very nice. What kind of light are you using? LED?

3 Likes

@LilJonB using

Cannot say enough how much I love these units. They run a little warm (manageable however), but other than best veg lights Iā€™ve used to date. :v::peace_symbol::+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Samsung makes some good LEDs. I use 2 of the ts 600 by mars hydro. My next light i would like to get or build something with Samsung diodes.

3 Likes

@ReikoX would you, or do you top your autos? Iā€™d love to add some weight, but these seem really short yet.

I plan to start the CS spray this Friday (21days from germination) on the shemale pollen donor.

4 Likes

No I donā€™t top my autos, I will flop the top over if they get too tall. That redistributes the auxins and promots lateral branching like topping without the stress of removing plant matter.

13 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it!!

2 Likes

Hello I want to add my one and a half cents worth of auto knowledge I too do not top autos not fast autos in my perpetual what I do is use binder clips and garden wire flop the top stake out the other branches and you will get the same result it is in my opinion mostly about timing sometime after preflower but before the initial flower stretch anyway done right will give you the same results hope I wasnā€™t too confusing and you get something from this have a great one folks

6 Likes

17 Likes

Yep, out of likes for a while.
I use to have mantids for pets, just one at a time here and there.

17 Likes

Awww how adorable :heart::heart: love the bread :joy::rofl: catbread lolol

3 Likes

Looking good very nice cant wait to pop the ones you sent even rho.i have little room to spare im gonna putvem in paper towels this afternoon

Peaceout and stayvsafe

2 Likes

how cute the catbread looks just like my kitty DK Dumpster Kitty has a scar on her nose from a fight with a rabbit when she was a kitten bread cathats I love it

3 Likes

Started the CS spray tonight! These plants have just blown up :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

17 Likes

18 days in and there already big and beautiful.

2 Likes

I am really shocked at how vibrant these are. But then again, when I grew the other ones (same strain) they were epic.

Sticky, gooey goodness!!!

5 Likes

Well the she-male has been separated from the other autos (to prevent accidental pollination). Clipping right along.

16 Likes

Ratsā€¦I found this a day too lateā€¦

I have a lot of experience making CS, reversing Autos and creating seedsā€¦
For those, creating seeds dont spray the whole plantā€¦All you need is one lower branch or possibly twoā€¦no need to turn the whole plant into pollen. additionally, if you spray the entire plantā€¦you may not have any pistils on that plant to pollenate.

Selfing a plant (s1) can sometimes reduce the number of seeds youā€™ll be able to create as
Often many of the pistils will have turned brown by the time you have viable pollenā€¦
Thus my preferred method to create beans of any strain is to use two plantsā€¦start one plant about 10 days earlier than the otherā€¦when
Plant 1 starts showing first sign of pistilsā€¦put a twist tie on lower branch to identify and spray once per day until you see balls begining to formā€¦(usually about 2-3 weeks or so from the time you begin spray)ā€¦that way when plant 2 starts sprouting pistils plant one should already be producing pollenā€¦

Cheers

PSā€¦I too like the Fastbuds gearā€¦I have grown their Tangie Auto a number of times and it is excellent!

14 Likes

@MrToast thanks for your thoughtful and amazing reply!

The FB gear truly is pretty amazing. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Super quick and tight nodes. Iā€™m green with envy :grinning:

2 Likes