Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

It would be perfect for a 2x2. I got 2 TS 600s in my 3x2. But in her case I dont think it would be practical for 4ft of the 1x4. Not enough coverage.

I think im done spraying the CS.

15 Likes

Looks good, now to let em get ripe!

3 Likes

Nods, hopefully won’t end up with sterile pollen! :nauseated_face::rofl::joy::sob:

3 Likes

Lol hopefully! Its a shitty feeling going to harvest seeds and there’s nothing there except over dried weed powder

3 Likes

Fingers are crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Hey @nefrella did you get your Fast Buds seeds from Fast Buds or threw a vendor. There not shipping in the US. Which I thought was weird cause there site says there based out if Cali if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

yeah I have found the same issues they won’t ship to the US I don’t know if that’s like a covid thing or just there policy they are based in Spain and I think the 2 dudes who started it are British just like the Mephisto guys I’m not sure I remember hearing their story on a podcast a year or so ago

1 Like

I know they ship to Canada as I’d won a pack last summer .

1 Like

Anyone get any off there seeds through the vendors they use? Do the seeds come in the Fast Buds packs? The packs not important of corse.I would just feel safer knowing I got the right product. I really want there Zkittlez.

I have limited experience but through ther aproved vendors yeah you are getting breeders packs but the problem there is finding them many are totally sold out but not all obviously @nefrella has found a source lol let’s pry it out of her

So the breeder packs are the pack that the seeds come in originally. Like the ones she shows at the beginning of the post? I always heard the term thrown around.
So the vendors take the seeds out for the stealth shipping?

1 Like

yeah they should be in fastbuds packs they have a list of vendors on there site I’ve used a few but alot of them are sold out or have limited stock so yes you will def get real fastbuds seeds but finding them like Mephisto has proven difficult

1 Like

Thanks very much.

Ironically based in CA ive been sourcing seeds thru Seedsman.com.

2 Likes

This is why I went nuts and bought most of their catalog. Covid is making things difficult for sure.

My intention with the Fast Buds gear is to do a seed run with each strain, and of course share the love :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Wow looks like you got the last pack! Lol. I’m just going to have to be patient.
We all appreciate the love @nefrella!

1 Like

Anyone ever deal with Seed Plug? They have some. I guess I was being lazy. Seeds Here Now has them as well.

1 Like

I just ordered some from Seed Supreme, we shall see :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I just checked them out they have a lot of stock I think I’m going to give them a try zkittlez here I come thanks for the tip

2 Likes

you guys are trying all the sketchy banks :rofl:

My father in law had decent luck with seedsman, i just hate their white label stuff. No idea whose it really is or if it’s even legit. Also can take a couple months to receive.

Feel like I’ve heard some sketchy things about seed supreme. Barely even heard of seed plug…

I’d sooner use Attitude or The Vault if i was gonna order from overseas.

6 Likes