Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

bwuahahahhaahah, we shall see!!! payment and shipping status was fast :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

ive always paid to have mine in the original breeder kit, so not sure there. But, this last round with Seedsman, I had an issue with the bitcoin, and i’ve been going round and round with them for almost a month. Finally they sent me a link to just request a refund of the bitcoin because I sent it to the wrong address. :woman_facepalming: So, they’re at least responsive. this last round was my fault lol.

1 Like

I could totally be wrong about Seed Supreme, just hearing it makes me feel like I did at some point tho :thinking:
Would be nice if they’re legit and quick too.

That sucks on btc! Least you were able to get a refund tho! Damn, probably got lucky on that. I have to check all the addresses like 15 times before I hit submit :rofl: Done this like 20 times already and I still sweat every minute of those confirmations to make sure it’s received.

2 Likes

ditto, and this time i just entered it wrong. And yes, lucky that they gave me an option for a refund, because once you send the money into the great black abyss…bye bye…So, Seedsman has my vote for customer service and honesty at least (their ship times are horrid though…)

3 Likes

Sweet. Yeah if they arrive to you in the breeder pack I’m down with that. But I definitely feel you @HolyAngel. Especially if your paying 15 bucks per seed. Not to mention the time and space you take up growing something thats not what its supposed to be. And God forbid if you make seeds. Its horrifying. I’m getting worked up thinking about it.

2 Likes

seed buying will be my death :frowning:

time for a meeting :slight_smile:

just saying you all are no help to this seed junkie

be safe and be free

Dequilo

3 Likes

I can’t help it I need them all

2 Likes

13 Likes

what are the odds …wrong address? Unfortunately that is like going to their bank and depositing the money. Then sending them a letter in the mail.

3 Likes

They actually gave me a refund d!

1 Like

It’s awesome to see you come in here so quick, and do a project to share with the community. You’re an extremely kind and generous individual, and great addition to OG!

Edit: your plants look great also!

5 Likes
11 Likes

There dancing!

3 Likes

Yep, I freekin love.it!

3 Likes

Beautiful work @nefrella

2 Likes

Well, I got all the seeds I ordered.

None are in breeder packs.

Emailing them about a refund, because to me, that’s unacceptable. Who the F*ck does that and doesn’t expect someone to lose their shit?

So, in my experience so far based on just this alone - I’ll never order from Seed Supreme again.

Standby for the customer service debate that I’m sure is to come…:exploding_head:

7 Likes

That’s a bummer. Breeder pack for us peeps today, is like collecting baseball cards back in the day as kids lol

2 Likes

What country are they out of? Seedsman reserved the right to do the same thing in a notice I received. I believe it is for stealth purposes coming out of Europe.

3 Likes

Yea Msnl seeds comes like that in stealth items

3 Likes

Aloha by the way. I hope it’s ok for me to write in chat.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes