Nefrella's Mephisto & Night šŸ¦‰

Yes, this is the list for the Strawberry Mango Crumble, many more projects to come. And yes, Please add yourself @Gaz29 !

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a all time favorite as a kid @nefrella and I donā€™t think I have laughed at a movie like I have with that one no matter how many times I watch it :rofl:

1 Like

So, based on my previous Fast Buds GG4 project, this is the timeline for the plants:
sperm donor - silver spray will start on 11/19, baby momma plant on 11/19. Iā€™ll spray the reverse plant from 11/19 - 12/7 (total of 18 days) and then just let them marinate.

7 Likes

ooO0 Geneticsā€¦ Iā€™m gonna follow.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Just getting into growing meds and picked up the illuminautos pack yesterday. Found this thread very interesting that you can make your own seeds from female autos. Iā€™d like to sign up for some seeds if thatā€™s ok. Greenup sent me to overgrow and said you all are the best.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG Community @mstopps Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

2 Likes

As a brand new member @mstopps check out the community and after a bit youā€™ll be able to sign up for giveaways and seed runs so I hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself as a part of the OG Community Happy Growing The Docā€¦ pretty sure that you canā€™t edit a wiki until you are a TL 2 please correct me if wrong anyone

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing these autos!

3 Likes

Happy to @Tejas :green_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Hey Nefrella, cool stuff youā€™re doing! Iā€™ve been a meph head for a bit now as well. Going to hang and watch the show if thats kosher.

2 Likes

For sure - be sure to add yourself to the list @Cbizzle ! :green_heart::+1:

3 Likes

The silver plant is in its permanent home. The other seedling Iā€™ll plant just to have a smoker, Iā€™ve always wanted to try that one :green_heart::pig: In the 2x2 tent with a Spider Farmer 1k light. So we shall get to see how that turns out.

14 Likes

Really?! Woohoo, my night is looking up! Thank you thank you. I have some cool crosses coming up with ZeMango (Night Owl), Mango Smile, and Super Orange Haze. Youā€™re welcome to those when they are done, eta ~4 months.

5 Likes

Ooooooh - Iā€™m excited for these SMC to grow outā€¦

6 Likes

Sounds like a good combo indica dominant and sativa dominant strains and BOG genetics so I donā€™t know how it could be any better but waitā€¦ Auto Fems now itā€™s checked off all the boxes! Very excited for this @nefrella and I canā€™t remember what are you using for the reversal sts ? Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

this is what i use for the colloidal silver. I have no desire to mess around with making it - too many extra crafts lol. @DrGonzo13

4 Likes

We call this ā€œguilt plantingā€ :rofl::joy:. I was going to wait to get the other SMC in the dirt, but I couldnā€™t wait, figured it would only diminish the plant growth ability (one less day right?) I think the pre-soak of the dirt I like. This way, even when the area around the seed is driving out, the seed is seeking the wet dirt around it. We shall see.

Baby maker looking good

(4/5) 3 Bears Og are above ground as well.

13 Likes

Iā€™m curious to see what happens to these flowers - Iā€™m going to push Fox Farms nutes from seedling week, full strength. We shall see how hearty the genetics are LOLā€¦Or if I scream uncle first and cut the feeding back. They suggest feeding every other watering, more calander entries will be neededā€¦Honestly, I find this exhausting, and Iā€™m looking forward to seeing how well a Hempy style grow with just Jackā€™s veg and Jackā€™s flowering nutes work. When I used them with the photoperiods, they thrived. Trying to make this a simple as possible, and Iā€™m already seeing why I fell in love with the hempy style - you donā€™t have to water but a few times a week.

I am seeing Nitrogen deficiency in the seedlings, which isnā€™t the end of the world. With Autoā€™s though Iā€™m seeing even just a couple days can stunt a plant for itā€™s life cycle (which on these Mephistoā€™s, Iā€™m seeing like 11 or 12 weeks to finish - Crazy!).

This is the silver plant, yesterday I believe. Looking better today (didnā€™t take a picture, not sure why). Less droopy for sure.

3 Bears OG x Samsquanch - I see slight Nitrogen issues, or maybe Iā€™m just super too much time on my hands LOL.

Weā€™re on day 5 today, so theyā€™re on track for normal growth.

20 Likes

Thank you @nefrella ! Your thread makes making seeds look simpleā€¦just added the spray to my cart :heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been disappointed by a Mephisto auto, but sometimes you get one that is outstanding.

Mephisto CannaCheese grown in an Octopot with Jackā€™s nutes.

Five days later

6 days after that

Two weeks later

My plan was to leave it untouched - no topping or training. I had to cut the main cola because it grew into the light, but otherwise sheā€™s doing that on her own with no supports or stakes.

19 Likes