Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Second one popped literally like within the same hour i was looking at these last night hahahah - these two are the winners.

Funny thing i realized. the other 3 potted in each pot, will get the axe, but by the way i set up the seed placement, the plants are more toward the edge…which means, i’ll be able to LST even easier!!!

11 Likes

Just in time to sit over there in the corner and watch!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see em get big!

2 Likes

Interesting concept. Just had a browse through

1 Like

Good feed schedule, do you have a link for that video? I clicked in your TV but it didn’t work frech|nullxnull, with your soil tip I am ready for an incoming autos grow hopefully with some of your gear … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

@George :v::latin_cross::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks, that was fast! icon_e_surprised|nullxnull You had it bookmarked? :grin: I will, seems to be a good lecture and autos are a pending lesson … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I’ve looked at it many, many a time hehe

8 Likes

Awwwwww yeah! We have helmet head popping up!!!

Sour Crack - game on!

13 Likes

Yay! Excited to see these babes grow! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Me toooooo!

It was all i could do to not want to tear off the shell casing, i was like, whoa girl, whoaaaa girl, back up, litfa. LOLOL

wild horses

5 Likes

Not the Mephisto, but really impressed with this freebie. It’s from Seedsman, its one of their Northern Lights autos.

this is literally from 3/1 - 3/3. Explosive growth!!

12 Likes

That was cool as hell!!

2 Likes

So awesome! Time lapse is amazing. Nice work, and happy plant!

2 Likes

Ive seen these talked about but have yet to come across one to watch. just as cool as they sound!

1 Like

I like to spray my helmet heads with water and keep a clear cup over them for a few days until the seed shell pops off. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

@nefrella has all the cool toys!!

3 Likes

This is true, I am truly blessed :heart:

7 Likes

@ReikoX I’m hoping that by the time i get home, she will have broken out lol

7 Likes

@ReikoX yep, yep, definitely taking this advice. Was trying to remove the helmet, definitely needs some moisture.

19 Likes