Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Theyre actually 3gallon (round) and 4gallon(square) from Uline. Love them.

2 Likes

Thank you @DrGonzo13 :heart: these ladies have been such a pleasure to grow :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I see nuggies!! Sour Crack, day 34 :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

10 Likes

Nice :+1:t2:! That’s a great one I’m starting a CDLC x Skywalker dropped into water today! Happy Growing The Doc can’t wait to see

2 Likes

Ooh that will be awesome @DrGonzo13 :heart::heart: I’ve managed to kill all my CDLC, I’ll try again in the fall lol

1 Like

Also I just got a Walter White x CDLC cross white cream! I might try to see if I can get a good one and choose to do the first sts attempt but I need headstash so first thing is get a little flower and hopefully make seeds for others to tryout and that Sour Crack is a quick one I also need to get some more soil but I can’t believe the weather 3 below and snowing now :cold_face:had to get the rad heater out for the grow room!

2 Likes

Yep, and mostly an indica, win/win :green_heart:

1 Like

So this is just odd, but honestly the huge Strawbba is kind of underwhelming. Not in a sense that it’s not a great plant, (it has been amazing to grow), but there are no distinguishing characteristics at all that really “set it apart” from anything else I’ve grown. The big one, It’s straight gas like, weed smell, sticky. Must be the Skywalker side of the family. Now the shorter one in the front right of the tent, that one smells fruity, and I can smell it, amazing. The other short one LOL, I just looked at the picture, and that one is a shorter carbon copy of the big plant. LOLOL…wow, genetics are wild.

The buds on the large one are thick and chonky (same structure as on the shorter twin), the buds on the smaller fruity one are more layered? There is a substantial increase of the sugar leaves on that one.

I’m literally at the “two more weeks” mark, the Strawbba The Hut’s should be done around 3/11-ish. That will be a full 12 weeks and could even go into 13, will have to see.

What a pleasure to grow though, they couldn’t eat enough (as you can see they getting crispy, I pushed full nutes every watering, which was feed-rest-rest-feed for most part of the grow. I’ve dialed in to a f-r-r-r-f schedule from here on out for the big plants. Smallies get watered every other day (Oh, by the way - I’ll NEVER use the milk cartons again. Decompose too fast). Also, smallies aren’t going to be how I operate for awhile, too much maintenance, I like the watering less frequently - it helps my “leave it alone and let it grow” factor as well. :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face: :heart_eyes:

Big Bertha

When I look at this now I will forwever see Arnold and Danny in “Twins” LOLOL

The lady at the front right that you really cant see because the Sour Crack is going nuts

Ripley OG’s hanging out in the living room, I can’t wait for them to be done, my entire house stinks LOLOL. They’re chonky and leaning as you can see. With proper maintenance (of which they received basically zero, they were not even on my radar to care this grow) these plants would’ve been beasts.

The Blackberry (Fast Buds) Front LEft of tent, she’s cruising right along.

15 Likes

Here’s the Skywalker from Mephisto that was the first time growing up Auto’s and it’s just like u mentioned about the gassy diesel Earth smell and I had to clean my scissors 4 times just on the main cola alone from the sticky-icky resin but the other one sounds like Strawberry Nuggets and the smell sounds amazing and I just got some White Creme(Walter White x CDLC) on the valentine’s day special so I paid $32 with shipping and taxes so it’s y I decided to try and illuminauto and I will be excited to see what I get from them and just for a little comparison here’s a couple pics of the Skywalker and be nice it’s from the first time growing

and I have a freebie of Ripley’s x Strawberry Nuggets but I just got an email with this months freebies… Strawberry Nuggets x Liver’s BX, Forum Stomper x Toof Decay and Ripley’s OG x Walter White I’d be happy with just the freebies LoL all are great for this month but Happy Growing The Doc looks GREAT… Kitty :smile_cat: sticker on the way and I just put a CDLC x Skywalker in soil after 2 days of germination and its gonna be exciting to see how things grow

11 Likes

Yay!!! love it, thanks @DrGonzo13 Did you get any of the Toof decay x Walter White freebie? I can’t remember if you answered me already lol - old lady brain hahahha.

And your plants look great by the way!

2 Likes

Yuppers I sure did!! And I’m honestly jealous of those Strawbba the Hutt absolutely amazing and I am looking forward to seeing what this cross is like!

2 Likes

Look what I found yay. I’m growing a couple mephisto now! Sitting to watch and lota of catch up.lol

2 Likes

OOOh, I’ll have to come over and take a gander! @420noob !

2 Likes

U definitely have come to a great thread @420noob especially when it comes to Auto’s and Mephisto plus @nefrella is an excellent and fun grower to watch and I still am loving those Strawbbas and can’t wait till the smoke report!? Happy Growing

3 Likes

Super-haircut before the baby boom begins. Sour Crack, day 48

23 Likes

Sure a nice looking plant going to be a pile of beans when she’s done.

2 Likes

Thank you! I sure hope so @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

Beauty of parents you are growing. Good things getting ready to happen!

1 Like

Nice looking fe/male you have there @nefrella
Not long now til pollen starts to ‘happen’ …?!

Happy growing,
:facepunch:
Gaz

3 Likes

You’d sent me some seed a while back trying to remember the strain ? A friend of mine is hooked on growing mephisto strains I was going to check what it was you sent and give them to him. Thanks

4 Likes