Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Wow that’s awesome :+1:t2: and now I know that the fastest finishing Auto from Mephisto and one of their best strains IMO (green Crack x 24 Carat) and I will be watching closely because I have decided to try and make seeds from a Chemdogging from Mephisto this summer :crossed_fingers:t2: happy seed making The Doc!.. very excited about this @nefrella and I love how much it stretched out and it’s a testament to how much you’ve been learning about growing Auto’s :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Is this an older pack of seeds you had @nefrella , i thought Mephisto had run out of the Sour Crack…?!

I used to grow a lot of Mephisto gear and i like them a lot - Sour Livers is probably my favourite out of all the strains/crosses iv grown from them.

It usually wasn’t as hard to get your hands on Mephisto seeds. Prices are too much for me ( just now anyway.).
:facepunch:.

Gaz

4 Likes

That looks good for day 38! Definitley a fast finisher. 5 same og took 80+ days and white crack is at day 70 still has no brown pistils so she’s got some time.

4 Likes

Think you’d sent gorrilla glue fem auto @nefrella ?

1 Like

I’ve sent out fast Buds gorilla glue yes

3 Likes

For some reason Id thought of you was there another Mephisto strain you’d made?

2 Likes

This will be the first successful seed endeavor of mine from Mephisto. I tried a Strawberry Crumble, didn’t work. Only auto seeds I’ve made were the Fast Buds 420 Gorilla Glue. I have made/sent out Bodhi seeds, however.

6 Likes

The Blackberry is amazing, quite surprised at the color this early. Day 34 and she’s a beast.

UGH THAT CAT HAIR! :smile_cat::joy_cat::smiley_cat::smile_cat::joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

That cat hair is nothing, I only see 1 hair :laughing:
Nice plant for sure! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow even the pistils are turning purple not brown! Nice

1 Like

How long did they take to finish ?
I believe I have these they need cracking
Especially since I decided to bring my daughter into the family secret garden It’s perfect to start her on
I’m needing help lately
And I think I should pass this on
I guess it’s better then one day when I’m gone to leave her a note and an instruction book and a shit load of seeds and say surprise look what I was doing lol !
Paps

6 Likes

I love it @Papalag. Teach her the ways! What a bonding experience. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Looks like 11/20 start and 2/6 finish @Papalag

Additional posts I just saw again and laughed out loud : #21,22&50,51 - priceless :joy::rofl::crazy_face:

3 Likes

So the big Strawbba came down last night, the 2 smaller ones I’m taking down tonight (I should’ve just did it last night, as now I have newly watered buckets to deal with). I’m laughing looking at the picture with the big one removed - holy cow I FRIED that one plant. This is the poster child of “not all of them are the same” . They just weren’t able to suck up the nutes like that big one. Next time I’ll dial it back as even the big one was barely able to take it (and I’ll have some nice crunchy easily trimmed sugar leaves let’s just say that) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Edit - It’s dangerous to be a plant or a fish in my house, good grief Lord help me :heart:

Strawbba’s day 82 & 83 from sprout.

22 Likes

Plants looking amazing! What’s up with the orange plant in bottom left of last pic,

2 Likes

Love the color great show

Paps

2 Likes

Sour Crack, day 57. Looks like we have a few brown pistols, the baby making has commenced! No visible pollen but we seem to be pollinating.

It also seems that we will have some Blackberry Crack, LOL - was not the intention but oh well, will only be a few seeds (I hope :joy::rofl:). These fast Buds genetics are amazing.

21 Likes

Haha, I fried it. They’re all cut down now. Once I pulled the plants, the underside (and most of the plant) was still good. @420noob

7 Likes

Everything is looking good @nefrella!

2 Likes

If nothing else you can always make hash or DSO out of it if was too cooked.lol
Spell check grr rso

2 Likes