Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Heya, how many strains did you reverse multiples or just the Meph Wedding?

2 Likes

@LoveDaAutos . So hopefully I’ll have some beans to send off to you soon! :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

I need to hire whoever you use to come up with some strain names for me. Mine are always blah blah x blah blah.

I love those crosses …Chemical Romance is priceless.

3 Likes

Oh those names are not mine those are Mephisto originals.

I just took what they had already crossed and I took the base plants and I’ve made my own cross for the illuminatos because I’m not paying $40 for five seeds there is just no way @LoveDaAutos

5 Likes

You do know that Mephisto is like Kentucky Fried Chicken right? I’m not sure they disclose the exact parentage, they have that secret recipe.

2 Likes

Oh for sure. I’m to the point now where I don’t even know if I’m going to separate the seeds when I grab them out of the plants.

I don’t do anything except make oil anymore so for me it is so insignificant what strain it is what flavor it is cuz it’s going into MCT oil :rofl::joy:

Obviously I’ll keep them separated for trading purposes but you get what I’m saying

5 Likes

Hey, any one of those crosses could turn out to be dynamite, @nefrella for sure you need to shuck them one at a time and keep the seeds separated. At least those first 5 on the list cause I’d like to try them.

5 Likes

Not sure about recently since the site is down currently, but they used to be extremely open about all of their process

4 Likes

Hello @nefrella nice to see your grows again! oh ya and you as well.lol

1 Like

Hehe, good morning @420noob :grin::heart::+1:

1 Like

Good morning @nefrella . Sweet update :+1:t3:
Everything looks amazing!

2 Likes

Clever use of coat hangers! To keep the tent from sucking in I imagine. My buddy just got his first tent. Vivosun I think, and it came with a set of high cfm bars. They’re angled and actually push the walls out like that. First successful run under his belt and jarred. 1 single mephisto double grape :grapes: keeps telling me how happy he is with the bud.

4 Likes

From seed Pollen donors day 71, seed moms day 52.

Confirmed pollination on the Mephisto Wedding, that lady is a fast one. Seed is size of about 1.5 pinheads, so we have a ways to go. Should have some S1 of the Mephisto Wedding too if it works out.

21 Likes

So @nefrella are you making seeds in plants being grown in solo cups?

1 Like

impressive how large they become those tiny cups! Looks decent to make seeds or just to have a taste of some strain. mmmmh’ mmhhh’ nods

Purty garden, Nef. Looks like you will be having nice dreams, shortly.