Neo's Sad Grow Log

that last chem#4 x lemon thai sounds like the one i’d like from the bunch.
the LT almost always paints over the other parent in termsof taste/smell,
but the effects are what brings in nice variation :wink:

4 Likes

I thought it was ghost og x lemon thai :stuck_out_tongue: . It’s my fav one out of the 4 also. Looks better in person.

stardawg x m39 1 of 4
Has that sweet/ stale lemon/orange urinal cakey smell to it. When I grind it up it has only what I can describe as an “old school pungent” smell that comes out also. Hard to put finger on it but I’ve had it in older strains back in the day before. It could almost be compared to being metallic but not quite and still different.

Non couch lock body high. I can feel the shit from the back of my neck/head down to my feet lol.

14 Likes

and it was, bro …
( this was just me being stoned in the afternoon :rofl: )

4 Likes

shiva dawg 2.
This is the m39 smelling pheno. I’ve grown out tahoe og x m39 awhile back and a lot of my phenos of that smelled like this one too. Smells like nuken/god bud. For the longest time I’d been describing the smell as like piney berry or something but after smelling the bag again some other shit popped into my head too. Still has that berry pine ish (not actually) smell that but I also might detect a touch of mango and something like a sharp metallic smell. Kinda like when your hands touch your keys or some other kind of metal. When it’s ground up the berry pops out a bit more.

Smoked some in the volcano hybrid that was collecting dust for probably a year or more and got me pretty high. Not heavy in the body much prob cuz it was early but still not bad.

11 Likes

Kinda shitting the bed on uploading a pheno :“every day” or so lol. Been pretty annoyed with growing lately. I took 2 pics of my current grow but the pics are still too big even after resizing and can’t really be bothered to do it a second time so I’ll upload them another time. Although this grow isn’t horrible IMO it’s still a step backwards from previous grows. I really regret not having a trellis up lol. I’m a stubborn bastard.

I flipped my tent and my room about 5 days ago. I actually put up a trellis on one side thankfully before shit got out of control but some of em on another tray are way too short so who knows what will happen to them.

Shiva dawg 3. This one is one of my favs. Nice kushy fuel smell that translates very well to flavour in a joint (like most kush does). Def could have gone longer cuz the potency is lacking a bit but still very enjoyable smoke.

Will try to upload the rest of the stuff more often. This whole having to resize pics before uploading them is sapping my motivation to upload shit. I used to be able to do it straight from my phone. Plus IMO the max photo size here is really too small.

15 Likes

Looks great neo
Top shelf :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Thats some nice looking bud excellent trim job . Enjoying what pictures you do get posted even though the hoops your having to do it.

6 Likes

i was a bit letdown by the potency of the m39,
so i tried to hit her to the chem to raise it a bit.
wow, those look really nice too :slight_smile:

hey, i hear ya about the pics, man …
takes a bit from the enthusiasm away.

but the pics are really amazing, ey.
those buds are looking juicy and dense.

3 Likes

Thanks @Papalag @ShiskaberrySavior @santero Makes me feel a bit better haha.

Some pics of my coastal blueberry from @SHSC-1 and some cobra lips f2s from @Budderton in a tent upstairs. The coastals aren’t liking the N it seems. I’m switching over to flower nutes anyways. Should recover fine. Still too early to tell but I do smell mild “blueberry” smell so I’m curious to see how it develops. I have some taller ones and some much shorter ones but still with a decent stretch which I like.

Since mid veg the tent/room with the cobra lips f2 reminds me of coffee. They aren’t looking the hottest but considering I grew them with no runoff the whole time I imagine they might be hurting. I might take a 3x3 tray up there so I can give them a good runoff, although I threw out the small shop vac I was using to suck up the water.

11 Likes

Pheno 4 of the shiva dawg.This one has an even more pungent fuel smell than the last one. Also has a very slight background of the m39 metallic berry/ pine/ fruit thing going on. I think this is the strongest pheno of the 4. This stuff fucks me up pretty nicely. I’ve already smoked most the plant lol.

15 Likes

My one pheno of the spellbound monkey. Hard to put finger on but it’s kinda like spicy/floral candy apple with a bubblegum like background. Translates really well to taste in a J too. Nice head high.

15 Likes

nice nug shots man. Looks like some good smoke and has hashmaking potential with all that frost.
Hope those Coastal Blueberries turn out great for you and you find something nice. Smells and frost will build in the last few weeks for sure :wink:

6 Likes

Neo’s little shop of horrors…

Your descriptions of aromas and effects are as great as your pics = very awesome.
Always a pleasure to read your thread!

4 Likes

A few pics of the pollinated plants. Yes there’s a dead plant still in the tent :stuck_out_tongue:

The males are now tossed outside in my backyard but I gave em a good shaking before. All of them look pollinated except the cobra lips f2. It has only been in the tent for a few days though so I still have hope. Dusted it pretty good. I saved 2 males from the coastal blueberry and hit them to my 2 diff phenos of limefire skunk, a tiny ass pink goo bagseed plant (forgot to take a pic lol) and hopefully the cobra lips too. Not sure if I pollinated too early and wont get many seeds but I don’t mind. As long as they end up more mature than my last run. These ones hurting even more from the high N with no runoff lol. Gonna reduce the nutes for awhile.

Some lazy ass screenshots of the 2 diff phenos of limefire (from the grow before the one I just finished/revegged) I hit with the pollen:

First 2 pics are the lemon/lime/fuel type smelling one the second 2 are the cherry/berry/pinsol ish type one. I bet the second one especially would pair well with the coastal.

13 Likes

nice :yum:

5 Likes

Wow, the purples in there are gorgeous!!

3 Likes

I ended up changing my phones photo size from 50mp down to 12 mp so I could upload directly from my phone instead of resizing and it worked. The dumb thing is that my photos are only 2mb smaller so I dunno what the issue with the 50mp ones is.

I have a lot of plants this grow with darker pistils early on. I wonder if it’s from me running out of certain salts and having to run shit with way higher S or something environmental. I’m paranoid af that I pollinated the shit but from what I can see with the other stuff the pistils usually recede into the bud (least that’s what it looks like) vs just staying visible. I’m going to take a 6 hour round trip past montreal to get a fuck ton of salts at the end of this month and I’ll be back to feeding them something more proper but until then I guess they gotta suffer.

Cobra lips f2 trucking along but not liking what I’m doing. Not much smell yet other than the typical precursor smell that I notice with kush/chem/ diesel type stuff. One of em is frosty af already. Wonder how the rest will develop. They aren’t liking life with zero runoff, no exhaust fan and me being a lazy ass :stuck_out_tongue: but could def be worse.

Coastal blueberry. Some of the smaller ones already reek like blueberry syrup. Not as much on the taller ones but still early days.

I think I’m just gonna take 12mp pics of my weed shit for now until I figure out something better. This was way less effort to just upload the shit from my phone. I think with me shitting the bed with the taking pics of phenos for this last grow I’m gonna just go back to doing it all at once.

The seeded stuff seems like it’s growing a good ammt of seeds so I’m pretty happy that my pollination of those was a sucess (with 2 coastal blueberry males) but I’m still paranoid I fucked up and did the stuff I didn’t want seeded. Will know later on I guess. I can’t remember if I mentioned last time but after removing the males I sprayed the whole tent including the plants with water hoping that would negate at least some of the pollen. Does anyone think that would actually make a difference or not?

10 Likes

i am glad that you found a middle-ground.
the pics and plants look really good, bro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cobra Lips f2. Starting to chunk up and get pretty frosty. Smell is hard to put my finger on but dank. like lemony kushy minty cinnamon or some shit. Still got a ways to develop into something new. These went from having one of those stereotypical early flowering smells to smelling real nice. I also forgot to mention that I think I got like 9/10 females in that 10 pack lol. I had to bring one of the plants down to get pollinated by some coastal blueberry males because there was no room.

My disaster of Coastal Blueberry. Really need to put more spots where I can put a trellis up instead of hoping that the plants get tall enough to have one. Big ones are slumped over. Taller ones kind of too. The tall ones seem to not be very developed atm but I’m sure they’ll explode later. They are starting to get a nice blueberry smell. The smaller ones already reek like a mf of like rank blueberry syrup or something. Some of em smell more like hashy blueberry atm. Look forward to seeing how these all develop. I’m guessing one of the smaller ones might be reveg material but I’ve been surprised before so I’ll give the taller ones a chance too.

12 Likes

Damn! Those Cobra Lips are looking icey :snowflake: Great job Neo :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes