Neo's Sad Grow Log

Gonna start periodically taking pics of my last run. Pulled everything fairly early but still turned out alright. Got the least mold I’ve ever got so far so didn’t lose nearly as much as usual which was nice. I’ll prob end up just breaking up each strain/ it’s phenos up in their own separate posts. Got quite a few bananas on most shit but likely caused by the heat from my lights and shitty airflow (my guess at least)

I ended up grabbing 3x some cheap china 600w leds off some dude so hopefully they last at least a couple runs. That means I can pop more seeds though so thats good. I noticed a couple of the diodes on one and flickering which isn’t a good start so we’ll see. Maybe I can check the wire connections and what not but seems like some ali express shit or something. paid like 115 usd ea so not the end of the world I guess.

All the BNP smell pretty similar with different variations of creamy cherry / raspberry candy. The 1 looks the nicest, the 2 is my fav I think and the 3 smells the strongest but still all very similar.

Bnp 1.5 1

Bnp 1.5 2

Bnp 1.5 3

18 Likes

Man, I hope those Berry Nice Plants taste exquisite. Sure look good from here.

5 Likes

they look like you could EAT them !!
i love those in-your-face-berryterps :yum:

5 Likes

Jeez they look amazing. Nice trim job also.

3 Likes

honestly a bit suprised of how frosty they got.
superb pictures and bud

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone, really appreciate it.

@Agreenpassion She is tasty, both in a J and in the volcano. The only shitty thing is I’m gonna smoke it quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

@santero Def among my fav smelling of the berry/fruit type smells I’ve had. Can’t wait to run the 3.0 in a year or 2 haha. I do still have the v1 though so I might run those at some point too. If I can get to cleaning the fuck outta my area soon I’ll be getting to some of those truffles crosses finally. No luck on the larry though.

@Even Thanks for noticing. I trim pretty damn slow but pretty much only use the tips of the scissors to take leaves off and try to get the stems as deep as possible. Of course with so much to trim sometimes I’m a lazy ass and do less than my ideal trim but I try at least :sweat_smile: A few plants were still sticky like glue even after hanging for a month + and those are a pain to trim.

@KleinerVogel Def worthwhile to run. I wish I had more of it. I gave some to my sister and her roomate and their group of friends really like it. Her roomate tried to give his mom some of his homegrown outdoor as a thank you for driving him to the airport and she said something along the lines of I don’t want that crap I want the good shit (referring to the bnp at the time) :crazy_face: Not that outdoor weed is bad but his currently is :smile:

Berry ice cream 1 this one beat my biggest plant record at 10.5z
Mossy/ algae/ lake water / lemon The smell kinda reminds me of some ghost train haze I had years ago.Chunky nugs. I could have prob run this one another 2 weeks but didn’t wanna risk things.

Berry ice cream 2
Rubber, dill , bnp berry in the background without the “creaminess” lol This was a small plant and at the end got quite a few nanners but IMO 99% are caused by something I’m doing haha. Of course I like this one more but yield was small, plant got buried under the taller one.

11 Likes

Neo those are absolutely beautiful looking buds

:star_struck:

4 Likes

eyecandy nuggs !!! bit more hairy than the BNPs above,but the same lecker look …enjoy :yum:

3 Likes

Thanks @Papalag and @saxo It’s too bad I can’t send any.

Now onto the strawb shortcake. Also from @santero (as is the berry ice cream forgot to include in previous post) . 2 and 3 are prob my fav phenos but they all smell pretty strong. All of them except 3 yielded pretty nice too (was also shorter and buried under the big ass ones).

Strawberry shortcake 1
Super pungent /sour lemon / lime / cleaner type smell. Whole room smells when bag is open

Ss2 have a really hard time describing this one .
Powdery/ sour / cheesey/ Cherry candy/ fuel. Really like the look of these buds. Look better in person haha.

Ss3
bnp creamy Cherry/ raspberry candy but sour + lipstick. This one tastes really good in a J. Too bad I don’t have much of it.

Ss4
sour lemon lime / wet forest. Smells pretty strong but not quite as strong as pheno 1.

12 Likes

ef787f692456bdbe0ea1d14f554d2ee7474dd023_2_376x500
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

those buds are looking incredible

3 Likes

insane, mate …
they all look amazing :+1:

there’s more on the way to you soon *woot *
more trufflez-stuff and cherrytini-crosses :wink:

5 Likes

Nice looking flowers!! Great job!!

2 Likes

Snow thower x puck bx3 from @Kyumonryu

Snow thrower x puck bx3 1
Old school piney earthy, slightly powdery with a bit of fuel poking through

Snow thrower x puck bx3 2
Similar to 1 but without the powder and a bit less fuel +some sourness.

Snow thrower x puck bx3 3
This one got the most of the snow thrower I think. Still has that puck type look to it but the smell is fuel/coffee/pine

Snow thrower x puck bx3 4
This one is piney earthy, bit powdery kinda reminds me of cucumber in a way with a bit of sour bit of fuel

Snow thrower x puck bx3 5
Has the most of that powdery candy type smell with that old school sweet/sour pine in the background. No fuel on this one.

13 Likes

Whippets from fennecgenetics

Whippets 1

Creamy froot loopy slight coffee

Whippets 2
Similar to 1 a bit more froot loopy

Whippets 3
This one’s more cherry fuel very slight touch of that creamy coffee
Of course the plant was buried under some tall ones so got fuck all from this one too haha. I ended up using that bowl trimmer I borrowed from a friend to give it a really shitty trimjob because I couldn’t be bothered to hand trim small nugs. I’ll prob buy one of these things for my next run even though it trims like ass it’s pretty cheap and good for scraggly lowers.

17 Likes

Nice looking buds

3 Likes

Frosted cobra f2. Made by @SamwellBB f2 by @JohnnyPotseed

Frosted cobra 1
Earthy , piney , very slight mint and lime

Frosted cobra 2
Sour lime candy , pinesol ish , bit of fuel

Frosted cobra 3
Similar to 1

Frosted cobra 4
Rich fuely , lime ish or some sort of candy with something that reminds me of maple syrup or fudge in the background

16 Likes

I don’t have straight Frosted Cobra brother… I DO have some crosses
Check your order

2 Likes

8 Likes

OK, those are F2‘s. I fucked up. I’m drugged up to the max sitting up here in this hospital. I guess I did have some Frosted Cobra. My bad apologies my friend.
I had a real bad fall Thursday broke my hip then Friday morning I had a heart attack in the hospital. They’re operating tomorrow replacing the knuckle with metal anyway I’m being shot up with morphine. I don’t remember anything right now. Apologies again.

7 Likes