Neo's Sad Grow Log

Bro amazing looking ladies

Sanfume damn bro great job :clap:

1 Like

Looking good sanfune that’s @santero strain?

4 Likes

I could stare at them pics for hours : )

1 Like

Ya these are San’s. They’re at f3 now but these are the f2s. Wouldn’t be surprised if the f4 was currently being made now lol. Wish I could make a hybrid with 1 or 2 of em. I might try to reveg but the one I like the most is in rough shape leaf wise, not sure it’d make it. Luckily it’s prob done in a week or 2.

Thanks @Papalag and @ifish . Getting better each grow. I especially like the look of the last one in the vid with the horrible looking leaves :stuck_out_tongue: They should be done pretty soon I’m guessing. They’re around day 50.

I just put my new seeds in paper towel a few mins ago. Went with San’s blavender glue (gg4xblue lavender) wolf pack f2 from a seedrun here, g13hpf2 from @Barefrog and deadband f2 from another seed run.

5 Likes

Sounds good just waiting for some new strains to show in the mail from san . Looking forward to what’s gonna be in the envelope been a couple years since he sent me anything so should be some newer stuff that he’s been working.

3 Likes

Too lazy to upload pics to computer first so let’s try cell phone lol. Some more close ups and the new plants. Prob gonna pull the sanfune sometime this week. Approaching week 10 and these should have went 8 ish vaguely.

10 Likes

Clouding up!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Looking good from where I’m sitting .

1 Like

Chopped the room. Holy shit does my place ever stink now. Went out to water the yard and came back in and got hit by the smell. I have the ac running and the circulator fan on all the time to hopefully slightly increase airflow, makes the entire house reeek but luckily I don’t mind the smell of weed at all :yum:

So those tall lanky sativa looking spears I thought were the sanfune were actually the lemon cheesel,which makes a lot of sense now. Too bad I didn’t know before or else I would run them longer by but they were tangled in the same trellis so had no choice but to chop. Both plants seem lemon Thai Dom.

I’ll try to get some more interesting pics when the weed is dried and trimmed after cutting and hanging all that I don’t wanna deal with this grow anymore for now haha

Could be wrong but even with the big herm i had to chop early it seems like more than my last grow which was in the same amount of space. I think I’m still sticking slightly too many plants on a tray, there’s always some small ass ones then a few that are massive and take up half the trellis. I night change my hydrolock 10 inchers for some pressure compensating drippers so I can use smaller pots.

7 Likes

Great job buddy :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

copied from elsewhere

Alright will try to get started. First up is the sanfune f2. I separated them into 5 different bags. One might just be a branch but don’t want to mix atm just in case. The smell is a bit hard to describe but most of them are a mix of tropical or berry smells or a mix of both. Some of them look better than others so don’t mind my crispy burnt leaves or mids looking buds [image] I also ended up with some microseeds in some buds but so far I haven’t lost too much so hoping they burn fine in a j later on when they’re cured. Been trying them in the volcano lately.

This is #1. This one is the most tropical smelling out of the bunch with almost or no berry at all. Reminds me of tropical gummies or something. Buds are pretty dense. Smell is medium strength.

#2 is the most berry smelling IMO. Hard to describe the smell but reminds me of frozen strawberries/berries, sweet pine/herbal and a bit of tropical. Kind of reminds me of a strain called nuken which is a 2 way cross of shiskaberry x god bud. Smell on this one is pretty strong, shame this one was in rough shape.

#3 is a decent mix smell wise between number 1 and 2. A little extra on the tropical side but some berry in there too although more mild than #2. Buds are pretty dense as well. I’m pretty sure this plant was the one out of the entire grow that started going downhill first (crispy browning leaves and other shit) but before that this bud was my favourite looking one in the entire grow. I imagine if I didn’t screw up it would be some sexy looking stuff IMO.

#4 is similar smell wise to number 2 but instead of leaning on the berry side it is more tropical but still smells pretty strong. Has something in the back I also cant describe, maybe a baked good of some sort.

Finally number 5. More on the berry piney side again but still has some tropical as well, another good mix smell wise of all the plants. This one doesn;t look quite as bad and is very dense so I’m hoping that it’s smokeable [image] So far looks wise number 1 and number 5 or 4 are my favourite I think. I’ll know more when I smoke more.

Will post some more strains soon enough.

6 Likes

ffs pics didn’t work even though they did at first lol didn’t realize till now. Just got finished editing in the pictures that were broken, guess beanbasement doesn’t want me linking photos from there.

2 Likes

Next is the lemon chiesel. I have 2 indica leaners and 2 sativa spears (which my dumbass thought were sanfune at one point :stuck_out_tongue: ) or bld and nld. Looks better in person.

#1 is the plainest smell of them all. Mostly lemon with a barely noticeable touch of gas.

#2 has a stronger smell. Hard to describe though. Like funky floral lemony urinal cakes(which apparently have the same smell chemical as moth balls but I’ve never smelt them) and a slight touch of fuel, more than #1

#3 is a sativa leaner, If I wouldn’t have thought these were sanfune phenos I probably would have let them go a bit longer than 10 and a bit weeks but they were sharing a trellis and tray so untangling instead of chopping it all would have been a pain. #3 and #4 both have smells that are hard to explain but I really like because I’ve personally never smelled weed quite like it. Dark artificial grape, orange peel. bit of fuel, sour powdery candy and maybe a touch of licorice. Pretty happy high too. Seems to put me in a better mood.

#4 is very similar to #3 and I also really like the smell. This one is a bit stronger smelling too. Similar high. I’m going to be disappointed when these 2 are all smoked :stuck_out_tongue: they aren’t pretty in the traditional sense but they smell great and it’s nice to smoke things that don’t send you to sleep after too much sometimes. Still hasn’t finished curing but I’m hoping that smell translates into a bit of taste. In the volcano first bag has some of the flavours, then second bag tastes completely different. Pretty interesting.

up next will be the snow throwers.

10 Likes

Frosty af bro beautiful work

2 Likes

Last but not least the snow thrower. Meant to get around to taking some pics sooner. Don’t mind my shit pics it actually looks nicer in person. I think this strain is my favourite out of all that I ran. Glad I have another pack :stuck_out_tongue:

#1 smells lemony with a smell I can only describe as funky/stale grape soda candy of some sort with lemon and fuel. Some smells are really hard to describe.

#2 edit: I noticed after posting this and looking at the bag that i somehow mixed 2 strains together in one bag that’s why I was mistaken with the smell. This one was the most “kushy” mostly grapey/lemon/sweet pine and a bit of gas type smells. My dumbass accidentally dumped some of the lemon chiesel so was confused about how the smell somehow changed lol. Luckily I noticed eventually.

#3 is funky grape/lemon jet fuel. This shit smells insanely strong. Kind of stuff that you can smell in someone’s pocket from 100km away haha.

#4 is very similar to #3. Both these are probably my 2 favourites. All the snow throwers smell strong but these 2 are even stankier. What I remember diesel to be like when I first started smoking. San did a great job with these IMO. Every time I open the bag puts a huge smile on my face. I’d say number 3 is a bit more heavy on the fuel and the number 4 is a bit more on the weird grape/lemon. Both very similar though.

Finally #5. I’d say this is the most well rounded of them all. Plenty of weird grape lemony candy and gas but not quite as much gas as 3 and 4.

8 Likes

got lazy as fuck with my new grow. Went from looking decent to trash and now starting to recover back to decent haha. I’m hand watering atm. I want to switch from my hydrolock cone things to netafim drippers but the ones I got don’t work for my system so I need to buy a different kind. I’m thinking the woodpeckers but I want to be sure before I buy another 48 for no reason lol. I attached them to my lines and no water comes out when the pump is on and water leaks out of the manifold instead. When I cut one off the water started shooting through it again. It says is meant for the 1/4 line but the opening for it seems tiny. All the other ones that I didn’t cut off yet spray fine.

7 Likes

Bro I wish I was close enough to smoke some with you
Wow I can taste it from here :thinking::+1:

Those plants look great
I just started using those small bags myself I wish I known about them years Ago

2 Likes

Thanks. I’d definitely share some. I have a decent amount of it. Might try vacuum sealing and freezing some before the super gas smell dissipates after a month or 2.

I like the smaller bags so far this is my first run with them. They are a pain in the ass to fill with soil but other than that they have saved me a lot of labour and headache already. I noticed when I harvested this run that a lot of my pots (5 gal) were still super heavy with moisture even after 2 or 3 days of not feeding them anything. If I were to guess there ones are 1.5 ish. Hoping the smaller pots help with more drydowns during flower. During veg I’m keeping them pretty wet. My rh is at 70% and they seem to love it. RH that high used to scare the shit outta me but I’m learning the higher humidity is better for veg to keep the stomata from closing. I think my botrytis issues come from getting to the dew point at night or from over crowding the trays and having too many leaves touch. I’ve already noticed condensation early on so have to look out for that this time around.

Holy blah blah blah hopefully that’s even legible :stuck_out_tongue:

This run I have
gg4 x blue lavender
wolf pack f2
deadband f2
88g13hp f2

6 Likes

Me too high RH can tweak my nerves lol😝
Overcrowding has a lot to do with it that’s why I went to mainlining instead of scrog
One thing increase air circulation

Paps

2 Likes

I think this is the update I’ve been looking forward to the most. I’m grabbing a pack next week. Not cause I want to, but cause I have to. Lol. Long as my wife doesn’t find out :joy:

3 Likes