Nepal x Deimos Selection Project

I’m excited for these. I’m going to start them early/mid July so they can pollinate outdoors. If i find any autos I’ll be able to tell because they’ll start flowering a but quicker than the photos but they’ll all have a shot at getting pollinated even if it’s a auto female and photo male. I’m excited :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds good, is July planting gonna give you enough veg time?

They’ll finish about two to three ft most likely could stretch alot and wind up 4…I’m planting a few others as well at that time to test certain plants finishing ability. Sure I’ll sacrifice some yield but I won’t have to add additional trips to the site to sex them and see if they are full auto or not then another possible two up to three to be able to collect the pollen and pollinate. Also id need to make sure the pollen remains viable in between… Too many places things can go wrong other than the typical outdoor problems like animals bugs and weather. If they grow together i can plant them come back in a couple weeks and tell if i have any autos possibly sex the same trip if i get any auto males I’ll just get rid of the other males. I’ll be putting these out separate from my other plantings so there isn’t possibility of pollination by other genetics. @gordongecko

2 Likes

Plot dug up by rabbits, nothing left, bollocks

1 Like

Is that your year over then @gordongecko .?
Sorry to hear about your loss , oh well - better daze ahead eh.!!
Gaz

Something stole my outdoor plant as well. I reckon it was human though as there was no remnants but after not checking for over a month who knows what happened :man_shrugging:

1 Like