Never trust a return address, most will be bogus

Fun story. So my friends that usually receive my seeds/cuts one time got a pack of pollen. Well they didn’t know I was getting pollen and not the usual seeds/cuts. The pollen wasn’t labeled, and they just see a beige powder… so thinking it was hard drugs, they freaked out (people in recovery and kids in house) and turned it in. The church listed as a return address got a strange and angry message on their machine :sweat_smile:. When they calmed down, they thought of me and asked if I had anything to do with that :rofl:
They called the officer they handed it to and told him it was a big misunderstanding, they forgot about the pollen supplement they were getting :rofl:

10 Likes

Schedule 1 pollen :rofl:

5 Likes

Actual straight out fake addy will usually raise red flags . Living in the small place I do it wouldn’t fly for a second at my PO. More times then not it is that type of thing that will be the only reason they even pay attention to a certain piece of mail. It is best to have a safe addy with a friend or family member , or even just make the street number a few digits off lol
A POB is optimal IMHO

2 Likes

I use a gas station address, I often wonder if they ever received seeds. I also dont do any mailing from the counter. It’s either dropped into a mail box or if tracked I create waybill online. Than just go into post office and they scan it into system and give me a receipt so there are no real checks done. Thia post was just a warning really as I have had people tell me they were about to mail me stuff and I have told them the address is bogus. I wonder how many have just used the address and were annoyed I never thanked them for sending me something :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve sent stuff to fake return addresses, learned that one the hard way, lol

1 Like

My return address is usually a church. :church: I suggest everyone use a church for their return address if they don’t want to provide their own. The benefits are many, including not having to tell anyone it’s not your actual address.

7 Likes

All I ever hear from you any more is “body cavity search”. You gf not on board or you just prefer a man’s touch? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That looks suspicious to me. Why draw attention when you could just use a fake name and address?

Just use a real address, but not yours. I use this dickhead I know’s name and address.

4 Likes

It works,. And I don’t need to fake anything. :slightly_smiling_face: it all goes through. And I have had no problems.

1 Like

I never got the Rainbow Ylly you sent me :rofl:

Return address have always been fake or made up…this is how the Old Overgrow site was… heres mine…

Phil Cuisine
420 S. Highland
Oak Park, IL. 60304

Oddly enough, I didn’t see any sign of her, other than a purse in the bathroom (which had the seat up!) - has anyone ever actually met her, talked to her or even seen any pictures? Are we sure that he didn’t bury her under his Japanese maples years ago? :stuck_out_tongue: Between that and the bog, it wouldn’t take all that long to dispose of a body there… hypothetically speaking, of course. I have no actual knowledge of body disposal. And no, that’s not what happened to my ex, damn you!

Wait, what were we talking about again?

2 Likes

Maybe there is no GF. Maybe he just dresses up like a woman sometimes and pretends he’s his own GF… :flushed:

1 Like

I KNEW you’ve been peeping in the windows! kept finding those tissues you left and saying I’m gonna catch that little bastid…

2 Likes

Then you have someone else to worry about too. I don’t use tissues, I paint your house a little at a time :wink:

1 Like

well it IS white, might explain why I havent noticed. GREAT now I gotta take a blacklight around and look for scenes of the crimes…

1 Like

Never go with the cheapest quote.

3 Likes

Eww dude too much :grimacing:

1 Like

I think we need to change your handle…

Twisted1 Sounds right…

4 Likes

You might be right lol. I cracked myself up pretty good with that.

1 Like

I use
My real address,just incase seeds go missing and get
Returned to me better than just floating in space somewhere

4 Likes