Never trust a return address, most will be bogus

I always put fakes on the return address.
Well, it’s a real address… but it’s not mine.

And, if you ever do send beans to the addresses I use, some folks at random catholic churches around massachusetts are going to be awfully confused by what they receive.

5 Likes

bwaaa haaaa haaa! We think alike! I used to use gas stations and grocery store addresses. but switched to churches a few months back! :rofl:

3 Likes

They probably need to loosen up anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

at least the Buddhist templei use might actually use them…

3 Likes

Reaping and sowing and the like.

1 Like

I think everyone forgot that on the envelope it has a good address
on one side
if you add a false address I hope it not the address of the c…ps

^^

Same here haha i just throw the PO Box on my return address.

2 Likes

Hypothetically I would look up real estate in near by city’s and then reverse look up the address for postal code and add fake name

great Calix
do you think all your friends do the same with the REAL false address----nop

and the false address having 10 envelope will call someone

one envelope with my real address to your false address
if something go rung in the mail I’m busted FINISH

Sorry to ask but I’m new on the forum

I don’t know what you are asking.

In terms of the envelope being inspected further because no return address is wrote or a overly notice able bogus one I think it would be better to have a physically existing address if someone doesn’t want to list they’d return address

3 Likes

Hmm… I have gotten mail 3x for someone who’s never lived at this address… And FedEx was billing someone else at my address for 3 packages, and that person also is unknown to me and never lived here.

Wonder who used my address as a fake return addy? :wink:

3 Likes

My wife has gotten some weird shit over the last few months. A drone, a pool pump or something, and I forget what else…they are sitting in a corner untouched…but I might play with that drone soon…

1 Like

That sounds like a CC fraud / package drop where they expected to snag the package off your porch before you got home…

3 Likes

Could be… We really never put much thought into it beyond checking if she was charged.

I bet they came near my property and set off the dog alarm. I wouldn’t walk up there either.

2 Likes

Can your dog teach mine? Ya might hear some snoring here, thats about it. lol

3 Likes

Lol, Mann, my dogs could write THE book. Four Pitts and a big mutt. They bark and growl like something from your nightmares. Don’t tell anybody they are sweet :wink:

Somewhere along the line my pack confused hello signal with I’m going to eat you signals. They all put their fur up and bark to say hi…it’s kinda weird but it is what it is now.

4 Likes

If I lived in a legal (to grow) state I might do the same.

I might start :laughing:

2 Likes

When I ship out of country, I use a burner return. So if you’ve got something from me, and you live outside of :canada:, don’t try and use the return. I like to use churches and retirement homes.:grin:

1 Like

I also use my real one.
I want that shit back if it doesn’t get delivered!
No fear!

4 Likes

Both of those can use it.

3 Likes