New Beans New Babies

I’m stumped. Looks like Azad almost.

2 Likes

The first has very narrow leaves coming on the branches. I thought it not filling out very well at first. Lots to choose from among those 3. Under a loupe the last two were nice and furry with some hints of color on a couple.

1 Like

I think those are looking really good. To me, the one in the front on the left looks the most like CQ.

3 Likes

And that one is the girl. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could do the IX with that second one and a branch or two with the jagged thing. Maybe dry some and save it for later.

3 Likes

I cannot find it now but I read recently you were unsure about the lineage on Master Kush. I recall reading recently it was a cross of Bubba Kush and OG Kush

I really loved that Master Kush plant I had and will probably grow those bagseed out really soon. I have about 15 or so left I think. I remember the one fellow I shared them with remarking that they were worth growing out and thanked me for them when I next saw them.

2 Likes

Awesome work! Here’s hopin’, I only experienced it once but it was absolutely wild :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Cropped one of the flowering plants from SL BX and culled the first male above. He smells more of burnt rubber.

Rip has some color to him and his cola is not showing a ton of leaves. The smell on the stem rub of both the remaining males is very promising…

Rip

I’m thinking diverge here with his sister and see what lies that way…I up potted her yesterday to a 3 gallon pot.

But take the male that looks/smells most like Mom for the IX, (but do a branch on his sister above)

and package some pollen from both males.

6 Likes

SL BX 1 down, 3 to go. This one is the same as the one I took the broken cola from. Flavor has more of the lemon/goji berry instead of the strawberry and milk …but the powder milk exhale is still there. Nice potency :slight_smile: and affects

7 Likes

I like the trim bin for the bonus and it keeps things together. Just the dust from the sugar leaves that fell through

Stress? @HolyAngel LOL 3 weeks ago I dried the pots out till the leaves dropped, I mean sagged on one plant. At 21 days of flower began washing these off 2 or 3 times a week. In the tub in cold water. Probably near 55 degrees F from the tap. They got swished vigorously and even submerged a time or two.

Well then the buds got too heavy and they would break so instead I began vacuuming. Why go through all that …see those little white spots. Yeah …these get stress tested.

Boyz! Dropping pollen already…had to move the girl.

This things pot was just a feather and the other was drooping…the flowers at the top have stretched and gotten taller than the one above…but this razor leaf thing …look at how it lifts those leaves…just as happy as they come. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Heh, yeah you’re not kidding, that’s a ton of stress… and still lookin great over there :muscle:
Those razor leaves remind me of something similar I’ve seen on a white widow :thinking:
Would definitely be interesting to find out if he passes a different high or terps along too or if it’s just a recessive leaf shape or something.

1 Like

Jarred #2 plant today. All are hanging or drying. Yield looks lowest on #2 and an early taste :wink: gives a flavor close to mom…but oddly enough with a light note of pine or mint?! Will have to see how it cures but that was certainly unexpected.

Two buds on the SL BX x BD/CQ were hit with a q-tip that had pollen from Rip. Collected some and bent both of the males down to a foot tall maybe. Tops horizontal. Some of these flowers are opening and spewing pollen…some are just dropping unopened (perhaps from being too dry?)

2 Likes

After some more stem rubs have decided our only male will be Rip. Dusted a few more buds with q-tip. It was about the stem rub and the pepper so blame it on @8k_feet lol I did go back and look and the BD/CQ had some radical edges…not quite what Rip here has but…

The other male was a little fruity and sweet on the stem rub …c’est la vie.

Placed the girl and the BD/CQ, as well as 2 GPS Purple Crash I have been vegging in flowering cabinet after removing the sock from the filter…cleaning the sock and cabinet and dusting the cabinet with sulfur.

3 Likes

Looking at yields since changing to water only. Even upping the pot size yields are way down. Previously was using Megacrop v2 So will be adding some of what I have v3 to the watering routine and use that up. Should help increase the bud size without harm if I don’t overdo it.

The 3 girls that just went in have no flowers yet. So the f1 is about 3 weeks ahead of the other 3. Time to think about what to drop next.

2 Likes

SL BX x BD/CQ

In the middle GPS Purple Crash x 2 and in the rear BD/CQ

these latter ones got dusted with sulfur before going in and then were dusted after this pic with DE

From small beginnings. I can remember when this barely filled a shot glass. I am taking clones now…when i get a couple going …will put this one in flower after some shaping.

5 Likes

Looks like you have quite a bit of resin on that girl already.

1 Like

Good genetics :slight_smile:

Everyone got a shower and a shake today; well except the one above …vacuumed her and the cabinet; then dusted the cabinet; while the other ladies were drying.

7 Likes

Guess it’s been long enough all 4 of them are now jarred and as a matter of fact one bud is all that is left of the first one. It’s possible I could have been dipping into this before it was fully cured
But is a pretty bud- SL BX 1

A bit lemony for my taste. Maybe light notes of mint. A longer cure would certainly help it Not likely.

SL BX 2 got a bit more cure time to it

SL BX 3

and SL BX 4 (w/ bud from 1 beside it)

2 and 4 are closer to the taste I liked.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Those are some sexy lookin boys :fire::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like