New Beans New Babies

Numero Uno- these first two are 3 or 4 days ahead of the last two on 12/12 and in moving to final pot @ about XX days (edit see below)

Dos!

Tres!

Cuatro!

Edit- day count should be around 26 days here

8 Likes

7 Likes

SL BX v2 F2
Well, guess I have a hard time counting precisely, it’s good we have these grow logs eh?
So from that post deducing 35 days for this one.

Now keep in mind I did not flip straight to 12/12 Instead I dropped the timer in increments over about 6 weeks to get there. Thinking about dropping further to hurry them along.

6 Likes

One-

Two-

Three-

Four-

9 Likes

Yay! The lone clone looks as though it will survive. 1 of 3

and some random pics of plant parts at about 6 weeks

:vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Looking good :+1: :ok_hand: :v::peace_symbol: keep up the good work!!!

5 Likes

We try :wink: still learnin’

some random plant parts, Things getting pretty floppy these days.
SL BX v2 by GrowHard aka (10-D) these are f2 and at near 6 weeks 12/12

One more time I will state this was a gradual change to 12/12 and not one day 18/6 and the next 12/12 they look to be at most two weeks from ready to me some maybe next week and I am currently at 11/13 to speed them along

Now this was a weird affect…I says wait you forgot the obligatory lighter! changed color saturation shrugs.

11 Likes

Dang shame one of those colas broke over. Let it flop a day or two then just cut it. Taster! And dried it tastes like Mom. That one was from the #2 plant.
Probably take both 1 and 2 down this week. All the pistils are receded and the calyxes have been swelling up for a few days.

The BD/CQ and the clone are doing good things. Trimmed the BD/CQ to get stronger support for what is to come. These got a tbsp of horticultural oil in 1/2 gallon of water and were sprayed. Added a couple drops of Meyer clean day soap and a ounce of the rosemary oil solution I made. Sprayed under and over the leaves.
BD/CQ

GPS Purple Crash @HolyAngel

8 Likes

We have 3 strong males of different phenos and a female all of SL BX x BD/CQ She is up front. One of these males will make an IX with the BD/CQ above.

This one is in a hurry. It had true leaves come in at 1, 5, 7, 7/8, 9 Smells strong. All of these males have some detectable levels of pepper @8k_feet and burnt rubber. Node spacing is longer on this one.

This one looks most like sis. Also smells most like mom with a hint of sweeter cherry, it’s leaves have nice deep serrations.

This last is a rip saw and strong smelling. All of these guys have some frost and some have a touch of color. We will look at them over the next few days. Maybe they will get lucky eh? :slight_smile:

And the female.

7 Likes

Lord have mercy I’ve never seen serrations like that on BD. Does snow lotus bx have that in there somewhere?

3 Likes

Not that I know of…maybe from the Cherry Queen?

2 Likes

I’m stumped. Looks like Azad almost.

2 Likes

The first has very narrow leaves coming on the branches. I thought it not filling out very well at first. Lots to choose from among those 3. Under a loupe the last two were nice and furry with some hints of color on a couple.

1 Like

I think those are looking really good. To me, the one in the front on the left looks the most like CQ.

3 Likes

And that one is the girl. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could do the IX with that second one and a branch or two with the jagged thing. Maybe dry some and save it for later.

3 Likes

I cannot find it now but I read recently you were unsure about the lineage on Master Kush. I recall reading recently it was a cross of Bubba Kush and OG Kush

I really loved that Master Kush plant I had and will probably grow those bagseed out really soon. I have about 15 or so left I think. I remember the one fellow I shared them with remarking that they were worth growing out and thanked me for them when I next saw them.

2 Likes

Awesome work! Here’s hopin’, I only experienced it once but it was absolutely wild :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Cropped one of the flowering plants from SL BX and culled the first male above. He smells more of burnt rubber.

Rip has some color to him and his cola is not showing a ton of leaves. The smell on the stem rub of both the remaining males is very promising…

Rip

I’m thinking diverge here with his sister and see what lies that way…I up potted her yesterday to a 3 gallon pot.

But take the male that looks/smells most like Mom for the IX, (but do a branch on his sister above)

and package some pollen from both males.

6 Likes

SL BX 1 down, 3 to go. This one is the same as the one I took the broken cola from. Flavor has more of the lemon/goji berry instead of the strawberry and milk …but the powder milk exhale is still there. Nice potency :slight_smile: and affects

7 Likes