New Boot Goofin With cdues21

newboot
Just goofin, new thread goofin.
Here trying to grow some good greens, make some clean hash, keep it OG, and maybe even learn something along the way.
Figured it was time to get a grow diary going for my perpetual, not just open a new thread for each project I throw myself into.

The setup…
Flower:
4x8 Vivosun Tent
650s Slim Optic LED (600w)
SE3000 Spider Farmer (300w)
Veg:
5x6 Closet Build
GMax 300 Optic LED (300w)
Clone:
AC Infinity Humidity Dome Kit
Soil/Nutes:
1/2 & 1/2 Custom Soil Blend + BaS Light
Modified Coots Mix for supplementing soil
Rooted Leaf Agritech when I need to reach for the bottle.
Fish Hydrolysate / Crustacean Meal / Fish Poop
EM1 / Dynomyco / Bokashi

20 Likes

Finishing out 1 more flower run before the summer heat forces me into my next seed run. We got 7 plants going. 2x AJ Cut Sour D, 2x Alien OG, 2x Skywalker, and 1 White Rhino thanks to @JohnnyPotseed for the hookup!

In the humidity dome we are popping a bunch of seeds for the seed run. After some back and forth on my plans, I’ll be popping and narrowing down some of Shantibaba’s gear. I’ve got Master Kush x Skunk and (Master Kush x Skunk) x Afghan Haze I am hoping to find a keeper of each. The male and F2ing I plan on doing will be Sunburn from Colorado Seed Inc (Island Sweet Skunk x Rug Burn OG) x (Ghost Og Moonshine x Rugburn Og).

:v: cdues21

23 Likes

Haha Reno 911 is my favorite show, and gold luck on your grow! Gonna be some good plants I bet

2 Likes

Lol, I love boot, and Reno 911. Literally every time I get a new pair of boots this is what I think of.

2 Likes

The baby’s are growing up fast. There is a MK x Skunk that is towering over the rest. Completely different spacing compared to the other 4.

Here’s Sour D, in desperate need of a second trellis before the buds swell up any larger. Been dancing 75-80 degrees. Hoping to keep it low for another month before starting the seed run in the heat.

Skywalker

Alien OG

Thank you @WoodAndWeedWizard & @Natea! One of my favorite shows too.

15 Likes

Just sent off samples to rimrock analytics for some gender testing. Not a lot of room in the grow right now, so testing is helping save some time. Males from the Master Kush x Skunk will be culled. Hopefully 1 of the 2 Master Kush x Skunk x Afghan Haze will be a keeper. Luckily I’m at 2 males and 3 females from the Sunburn for the seed increase, so we will have some good diversity as well.

5 Likes

You’ve got a lot going on @cdues21! I look forward to seeing your projects progress.

2 Likes

Thanks! Throw enough at the wall and something will eventually stick lol

1 Like

Slowly but surely we are moving along. Trying to take cuts and flip some moms, so I can clear up some floor space and up pot everything for the seed run. Here is the (Master Kush x Skunk) x Afghan Haze female. Probably my favorite out of the seeds so far.

Here is the Sunburn males.

And these are the Sunburn females. Looks like we have a couple similar phenos already based on structure and the other is very similar to the males. Hopefully I get a good bit of diversity between the 5 sunburns.

Because I have no self control, decided to pop 1 out of the 15 Honey Banana S1s I got.

I am stoked I got my hands one 1 of these in the restock.

9 Likes

Just cut a bunch of clones and getting ready for the flip in the next 1-2 weeks for the Sunburn F2s project.
Looking like the current list for strains being hit with pollen is:
Sunburn 1-3
White Rhino (from JPS)
SoCal Master Kush (from Cloney)
Sour Grape
RB26 (Rainbow Belt’s v3 x GTR)
Sour Diesel (AJ Cut from Clone Conservatory)
And maybe the Master Kush x Skunk & Master Kush x Skunk x Afghan Haze from Shantibaba. But those may be saved for a flower or selective pollination after this run.

Here is the veg closet that is at capacity

Waiting on my flower area to finish up some things being grown for hash. Sour Grape, GTR, Alien OG, and RB26 that is also being BX1’d to the GTR male pollen that I saved.

7 Likes

Everything for the Sunburn F2 project was flipped to flower on 8/21. Looks like we have 3 Sunburn females and 2 males, White Rhino, Sour Grape, Sour Diesel AJ Cut, SoCal Master Kush, and my RB26DETT in the mix for this run.

Sunburn 1, the smaller thin branch pheno is stretching more than others and was FULLY rooted in 6 days (all 3 clones too)

Sunburn 2, the tallest thick branch and best structure took about 4 days longer to root. Less stretch but the happiest of the bunch.

Sunburn 3, similar to 2 but a touch smaller. Slightly more stretch rooted shortly after 1.

Sunburn males are very similar in looks to the #2 mom.

I’ll have more info and pictures as things move along. Should get more interesting as things flower it. I’m mostly interested in terps and effects so we don’t have much to go from for keeper selection at the moment. Just observing and waiting. Everything is backed up, and already in solo cups.

2 Likes