New grow auto's and photo

few more pitsols showing on the girls both looking really good another feed last night another few weeks they should be in full flower stage

4 Likes

They look mint. Whatever your doing keep doing it :+1:

1 Like

I don’t think I’d have binned it. Eventually it would have surprised you I’m sure. One of my auto widows in soil looked like shit for around a month then eventually she took off. I’m not expecting the biggest yield from her but something is definitely better than nothing.

2 Likes

I just got sick of seeing it in the same state and the other two progressing great I maybe just stick to auto’s lol

1 Like

See this I my 1st proper auto grow. Normally a photoperiod grower. After I’m done with this grow I’ll only be growing photos indoors BUT I’ll be doing a run or two of outdoor autos each year as I love the fact I don’t have to control the light schedule.

1 Like

I have a auto growing outside atm it is doing fine be interesting to see how much I get off it

1 Like

That’s my outdoor devil xxl. Has around 3 weeks left. She’s bigger than the ones I grew indoors. I’m UK. The mental summer we been having here probably has a lot to do with it.

3 Likes

Looks good I am also UK and I no wot u mean about the summer it’s been great but found it hard to keep indoor tent Temps down.

1 Like

Obviously my auto’s r in very early flower stage with the sign of the first pistols but wen would u start giving nutes for flowering stage??

1 Like

Autos are better with higher temperatures mate. They do best in low 80s. Photos are a different story. The summer we have had I’d not even attempt a photo grow without a small Aircon unit

2 Likes

I used regular compost from wickes. Just fed water for 1st 4 - 5 weeks as it feeds for that long anyway then started with the bloom nutrients. Started at 300 ppm and took it up 100 ppm weekly until I hit 600 then kept it at that level. A ppm and ph meter is invaluable.

That’s probably wot has caused my photo to be stunted I might try again with photos only once this grow is done it will be winter then so no need to worry about high Temps

1 Like

More than likely the heat mate yes. I have mega airflow through my tent and my temperature still sits at 80 most days with his heatwave

1 Like

I am using vertafort organic growth booster tablets atm but I have vertafort Bloom tablets for flowering stage I used them on my last grow they work great I got them from royal Queen seeds website I also get my seeds from them aswell

1 Like

Yeah I don’t buy into that organic rip off stuff mate. Them tablets I’d be careful with. Each strain needs different ppm levels. A tablet with a fixed ppm can’t be enough for every strain. Buy a ppm meter for £4 on eBay and feed something like old timers organic if your set on organics and push your plants as much as you can to increase yield. Thing about a ppm meter is if you see leaf burn from over nutrients you can back off 100 ppm until you hit the sweet spot for your strain.

1 Like

I will have a look on eBay for a ppm meter thanks mate

1 Like

1 Like

This wot ya on about

Yep. Just don’t drop it in solution. They not water proof.

1 Like

Wot sort of range should I be looking for