New grow auto's and photo

Lol Yeh I will leave them another 2 weeks see wot they look like then gonna feed plain water from now on

2 Likes

Read his post. Trichomes are “clear”

Which post? One on here?

@Ghandisflipflop there you go

1 Like

Won’t let me click on link I have a jewelers loop checked the tricombs they r clear with some cloudy on the ak47 the royal jack mostly clear

1 Like

A reckon another 3 weeks but that’s just my opinion mate.

It’s up to you when you want to chop it.

2 Likes

Depending if you like it trippy or more couch lock the trichomes are what you need to keep an eye on. All cloudy makes for a more trippy daytime buzz. Cloudy and amber is a heavier body stone. Sorry about GGF. He’s a personal friend off OG also. He thinks I took my last grow too early even though they sat mostly Cloudy for several weeks with not much amber happening.

1 Like

Hello ! I will also say 2 or 3 weeks just to the water :wink: :v:

3 Likes

What u mean sorry about ggf haha

2 Likes

That dig. If you’d read the thread through you’d not be tasting that foot that’s in your mouth :rofl:

1 Like

I read it.
I wrote that cos you said patients. Patients is medical term

Tasting foot? What haha

My mouth did taste a bit funky this morning like :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You was trying to have a dig :rofl: but failed.
Sorry for spamming your thread @Smokinsammy.
PhD water from now should make the trichomes turn. Don’t forget when grow is over and they are dried out to state the final weight. I’m interested in how much you gained by following my suggestions :+1:

1 Like

I was takn the piss out of your spelling.

You picking on me cos you have a hangover :dizzy_face:

Aye sorry for spamming @Smokinsammy

1 Like

Lol no problem guys I will leave another 2 weeks see wot we look like under the jewelers loop thanks for all the replies :+1:

2 Likes

little trim for this auto

5 Likes

Checked the ak47 with the jewelers loop tonight starting to get some cloudy tricombs so gonna leave a few more days then check again this royal jack could probably go another week or so

1 Like

If they are only just starting to go cloudy I’d say 2 weeks at least. Cloudy with amber here and there is the perfect time to chop them. The trichomes will still change also while drying mate

2 Likes

Checked again today with loop ak has a lot more cloudy tricombs she will be ready for the chop b4 the royal jack. Royal jack probably has another week

1 Like

Has anybody given 48 hours of darkness b4 they harvest? Seen on YouTube some guy does it saying it maximises tch tricombs any truth in this?

2 Likes

In my experience, I’ve seen no improvement between 12 hours and 72 hours of darkness. That being said, I do notice more terpenes when I harvest at the end of the dark cycle as opposed to the end of the light cycle.

3 Likes