New grow facility

Oh no commercial kitchen plans
Edibles are less then 10% of the market I believe here in this state

2 Likes

Yeah all cannabis only catch for us we can not test our own product to satisfy the state but we can pre test as much as we want to dial in what ever products we want then send out to a 3rd party lab
Our lab that I built is iso17025 certified and that’s a rare one in cannabis we don’t do the pay to play numbers very strict standards

9 Likes

Best of luck in your endeavor!!
A friend jut sent me a pick of a vertical wall grow in Colorado, well maybe 2 weeks ago now.
Looks crazy cool, and smart use of space, IMHO.
I did not see anything of how the plants came out of the walls, just a pick of his bubby, on a really tall lift, cutting really nice plants.
I was a touch skeptical, until I read of your grow!!
I did follow a few Colosseum grows many years ago now, and some Bonzi Wheels.
Yeah, all the best!!

2 Likes

Thanks @webeblzr we are not doing a vertical grow we are vertically integrated so we can control everything from seed to sale

5 Likes

Hey Big_Yeloe, I came back and cleaned my glasses, and went through your drawing.
That is some very cool planning, well laid out.
I built and installed web printing presses, in another life. So I love walking into a building, then filling it up with equipment.
Amazing plan, and wish you all the best in this world, for your project!
A dream unfolds.

4 Likes

Best of luck to ya! I enjoy watching builds and the process involved. Seems like you have a decent space there to play around with. Awesome setup man!

1 Like

Lots of info received today from my Friday meeting
Here are some rough ideas of what my research and development room will be filled with and the

5 Likes

7 Likes

In the next few days I will try and get a picture of the land space that we are working with for everyone to see

5 Likes

Congratulations and good luck! I’m sure you’ve put in plenty of time and effort to get here!

1 Like

The future site of this grow facility
I will definitely do progress pics when things really get doing

9 Likes

@Tlander when this is done I plan on running KD gear in this just a heads up Brotha and good morning

WoW! Way to go @Big_Yeloe !!! No idea how I haven’t seen this before now!

Now, I think I need to drift over to my KD list and re-up you for the next round of beans! Shouldn’t be long!

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

I just posted it last week I thought about linking it to the taste of Asia thread for everyone to see but didn’t want to just promote my thread like that lol the more the merry
@Tlander

4 Likes

Is the grow going to be automated? :thinking:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yes pretty much completely automated and rfid cards for accessing rooms

3 Likes

Awesome info @Big_Yeloe thank you for sharing. Are you working with a design consultant for those build documents or are you designing/specing everything in house?

3 Likes

We are working with different teams for sure @The_Lazy_Hippie

1 Like

Those buildings are coming down hopefully swing by and get a picture Monday

1 Like

Not much activity but the structures that were in the way are almost down

10 Likes