New grow. Mostly OGers gear

@Kobracom420

Jedi glue growing a little strange

20 Likes

That is strange…I had a plant do this, it grow out…Not sure WTF…Hopefully it pulls out of it.

I hope this is not a “thing” with all of them?

K.

8 Likes

Nah the others look fine. I’m certainly not complaining. Just trying to keep u filled in. I will not cull it unless it grows up to have a wang.

15 Likes

Haha Well, let’s hope the thing is Wang free…Hahaha

K.

8 Likes

Its turning to the Dark Side :skull: :thinking:

8 Likes

@Pedro_Bann

Sour strawberry growing strong.

30 Likes

I would say so!!! Look at that leaf on the left point at us!!!

9 Likes

It’s reaching up to try to assimilate Poppa.

9 Likes

Awesome line up I’ll tag along if you don’t mind

6 Likes

I feel a lot of pressure tbh. I don’t wanna do a shit job and ppl think it’s the seeds. When really it’s me messing them up.

At this point @Pedro_Bann sour strawberry’s like my environment the best. All of them look better than the rest. Lots of time left. I am potting today and will post more pics

15 Likes

@Kobracom420

Pulled out of it

Jedi glue

22 Likes

Hello @PoppaPuff. Was wondering how the M10 x ecsd is doing. I got the same seeds and was thinking of popping them next. Sounds like it could be a pretty yummy strain. Keep us posted on how they do. Take care.

6 Likes

Just up potted them. They were stuck under a fluorescent they are bow under hid. I will update them soon

4 Likes

Nice…Glad to see…

I just found a satchel with some Jedi Glue in it…I forgot how good of smoke it was haha…

Maybe you might be interested in reading this, as you are dealing with multiple GG strains…

Pay close attention to #2…I have seen this happen a couple of times to a couple of people, growing this strain…

K.

10 Likes

@50State

Orange goji

25 Likes

Orange goji looking like they are gonna grow today. They have really pulled out of whatever slump I put them in. Big dose of LiTFA will get them right on track

18 Likes

@Pedro_Bann

Sour strawberry growing very nicely. Have you ever ran these before?

18 Likes

I have, only a couple of little ones indoors when I was in phase: can’t grow for shit indoors in flood and drain.
and a few end-of-season ones in the greenhouse. 4th pic from the bottom

7 Likes

My next grow will also be all OGer’s gear, why the Hell not, gonna kick some $200 /pack ass!!!

16 Likes

@Kobracom420

10 Likes