New Grow Reboot- newb2.0 doing newb things

I built one as well… pretty easy. Work great too!

1 Like

How long does it take for you to get it to root? Do you add anything to the water, or heat it?

I dont have a heater, just used cloming gel on the stems, let it absorb for 2 hrs before turning the bubbles on. Nothing in the water but thought about adding some aloe.

I have a small box I built for germ and clones. A 2 foot led lamp is all the heat it needs. I put ph’d h2o and a bit of micro nutes. Not much. Dipped in clonex and right in to the cloner with bubbles rocking. Thats only how I did it, and its worked just fine. I’m sure there are other ways, I’m working hard on using LITFA. :laughing:

@MrMayhem1134

I think your SSDD seed run is going to move up a slot. Trying to figure that out today. Thinking I’ll be dropping your SSDD and one other strain before the day is over. Will keep ya posted.

3 Likes

What did I send you did I send plog? There turning out to be some nice f1 plants just gotta weed out the auto traits one I’ve found is straight up orange goji harriett lookalike I’d found in 50states orange goji .
I’m not much at growing weird shit but pretty impressed so far with what’s come out of the test plants ive got going.

2 Likes

Yeah, the plog was in there. That’s purple lemonade x orange goji?

I can’t decide on what to pop next, orange goji is definitely in the running. But I think I’ll do those SSDD, and something from a breeder pack- greenpoint sundae stallion or bodhi love triangle. Then wait a few weeks and bust into some of my spirit train f2s… Idk space is an issue bc I still have 7 of the original spirit train plants from seed. Once i know my bubble cloner works, I may replace the original seed plants w clone back ups just to save space. Wont be killing any of those spirit train til I get thru an unseeded run. Thought id not be so backed up by this point but its getting worse!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see those SSDD babies get wet​:sweat_drops::partying_face:

What a disappointment, maybe I was expecting too much but with all the hype associated with this strain.
I expected better.

https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/0/8/f/08f08996e44abcd120b17ae437088e617297c902.jpeg

https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/7/d/1/7d1f4a06e6143bd425ce0d5b0968d0623b6ee265.jpeg

@nube2.0 if you run the orange goji drop a few plog you might be pleasantly surprised at the resemblance the 2 strain have in common.

1 Like

You’re disappointed w the SSDD? Yeah I saw you say that in your thread. I found it very unique in a lot of ways, enough for me to go back to for sure. Definitely not the most potent, but I enjoyed growing and smoking it and its been requested by my wife, and i agreed to a seed run so it’ll get a spot for me in short order. I’m thinking of runnning the Sunshine 4 next to it to evaluate the differences between the 2…

5 Likes

See i need potency and it dont fit the bill
All f1’s also
The mamilk are way better even in f2 form

4 Likes

I like to hear strong in strain descriptions , had to pop my last 3 milk the first round went weird might still pull through nothing worst then having to babysit sick looking plants aaaaaahhhhh.

3 Likes

How’s smell & taste? Potency is important to me as well, but I’m after some flavorful terps that come thru on the exhale. Still have yet to smoke anything from the past year that I grew where taste comes thru. Everything has just tasted like weed smoke w the exception of cracker mountain. Every few buds I load in my bong have some light taste that comes thru. Nothing else really…

What happened to the.milk?

This is pretty much the same way

Im pulling away from bodhi gear after this orange run, mediocrecy at best.
Anybody want to buy some bodhi gear?
His mother’s milk is was probably the best in his harem.

1 Like

Might of been too hot of soil there still hanging in there for now flushed them see how they react . Stoner move .

1 Like

whatchu got? I might be interested in something…

If you have space monkey I’ll take it

1 Like

Nope not to hot, I don’t load up.

1 Like