New grow, seed run, first time leds

Transplanted from 2 gallon plastic pots to 5 gallon fabric pots minus the 2 slippery susan males they are staying in 2 gallon for now. So for the regular seeds ( exotic genetics) I have 2 males and 2 females for the Slippery Susan. And for the Mikes Strawberry Lemonade it looks like I have 4 girls out of 4 seeds. The rest ( 3 white truffle cut, 3 lemongrass, 3 girl crush are all feminized seeds ) The other small plabts in 2 gallons are Bodhis ZAP. I have 7. 3 in the big tent and 4 mine the smaller tent ( have to make room for my new exclone 32 site I just got in.)I will be talking clones tonight or tommorow

the next photos are of the smaller tent 5x5 with a 8 bulb T5 fixture. I have head dent(katsu/romulan), zap(bodhi) outerlimits(doc d) and bog fire mix( some great smells from stem runs)

11 Likes

Looking great brother.

1 Like

I’m on board.
Looks good :+1:

1 Like

Update: 2/3/22 21 days into flower. Defoliation day. Everything stretched, less than under a hps though. I through the zap in flowering as well they are in smaller 2 gallon pots and were planted later. I have 4 females for the 7 seeds. The white truffle (runty one) is still small as cam be. The strawberry lemonade from exotic is the smallest plants overall. They look and smell really nice though.

this was Feb 1 before defoliation ( first 2 photos. )Tent was packed.

I lowered the light to 10% hoping for better pics on some photos
zap (4) strawberry lemonade white truffle s1 (3 plant in a vertical row 2 big. Runty one with wierd leaves in center ![20220203_211526|281x500] (upload://c3jRCzaZajUWdBEhZQLEjTfVa5s.jpeg) last photo right side of tent with lemongrass, girl crush and slippery susan phone died before closer photos. I took off a ton of leaves and little sucker branches.

16 Likes

Looking good @Kami. Great job on the defoliation. Looking forward to the truffle.

1 Like

now that’s a tent!

3 Likes

@Kami how did it go? mostly curious abt that Lemongrass

how did that Lemongrass shake out? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It was pretty good for me, but it wasn’t a one hit wonder. I guess you could say it was “as advertised”. I’ll grow it again for sure.

2 Likes

@noknees Hi just getting ready to test them. I was just coming on to do a photo dump of harvest pictures. The lemongrass were the biggest plants I feel like they got affected by the intensity of the led lights the most. While growing a saw a little seeds forming. I went 70days from flip woth all my plants check woth scope etc… For mostly cloudy trichs
Im going to break apart some the buds and do some forensic hunting for little white seeds. The strain doesn’t smell that lemony bit more straight gas it is strong smelling.

2 Likes

Day 70 from flip Harvest Day photos

22 Likes

Hell ya bud. Everything looks on point. Can’t wait to taste the rainbow. Lol
Great looking plants man. You always do well brother.

2 Likes

@Kami Nice looking finish!

2 Likes

Great grow! Beautiful plants! Thats a huge tent! Lol! Jealous here!

1 Like

Thank you i wish it was over 2x as big as it is. I would like 2 100 sqft grow rooms for flower amd a 100sqft room mom teens and clones etc…

3 Likes

That’s the dream! Basically commercial craft grow rooms lol

1 Like

@Kami
How do u like the slippery Susan for indoor
I saw u said a friend ran it outdoor
Thanks for any info
I’m trying to get my plans ready for xmas bud

1 Like

slippery susan was a great strain, i ran in inside and outside very great strong bud. indoors 65 days. i made a few crosses with it to continue working with the genetics,

1 Like

Did u like the 25 cross you did

1 Like

yes i have one outside right now and its looking very nice. a little septoria but everything is seeming to get it outside this year. i feel like i didn’t add enough admenments to my soil this year. i’ll let you know how the smoke test comes out after the plant is harvested

1 Like

Cool I would appreciate it
I have a huge tolerance
So I try to grow to knock me down
Haya good week kami

1 Like