New Grower got screwed by North Atlantic seed :(

To me seedsman is like the Walmart of seeds, ya u might pick up junk but they also carry other breeders

3 Likes

Had only good exp with North Atlantic, what happened?

3 Likes

know many cultivators that have used mentioned seed bank and many others over the last 25yrs and only once had a problem which was corrected by the “bank” as for Seedman is too expensive and just don’t get good “vibes” but have used them with no issues alling with NASC + as mentioned by @CaptainRon - “Patience” is needed

2 Likes

I never had any problems with NASC, followed the directions provided for ordering and all went well

3 Likes

We have used The Attitude Seedbank USA out of Colorado a couple of times this year to pick up some of Rare Dankness’ Jenny Kush beans without any issues or complaints, plus some interesting freebies arrived with to boot. They offer a lot of the same gear as North Atlantic I do believe.

Other than that, we second the Great Lakes Genetics recommendation:

5 Likes

North atland screwed me to bro dont use them!!

1 Like

care to elaborate?

6 Likes

Never had a problem with NASC. 4 orders in the last few years, I’m in New England and my orders arrive within 3-5 days every time.

I’ve also used attitude in the past with no problems. They shipped from the UK tho takes a few weeks to show up,

Will also bump @JohnnyPotseed - great gear and the best prices you’ll find anywhere.

I’ve ordered from ilgm I was not impressed with the quality

4 Likes

They sold me stuff that wasnt even what they called it and i was short seeds abd they wouldnt fix my order i dont deal with north atlantic anymore

1 Like

I did down below sorry

What did you order. What did they send. How many seeds short. What did they say when you reached out? Elaborate dude.

8 Likes

same. germination and underperformance issues.
haven’t gone back.

Thank you! Lesson learned? Next time, soon, I have ten reputable places to choose from. That’s why I discourage use of google search engine for mainstream ads…but I was in a rush…

1 Like

NASC has been great for me for the past 2 years.

5 Likes

Kinda weird thread. I’ve also never had a problem with nasc. Not my preferred bank these days. But they are fast and have a good selection. I’ve never tried their white label seeds, but at least they are honest that’s what they are.

Plenty of breeders don’t sell direct. Some do.

7 Likes

To bad DEF seeds isn’t on here much anymore.
His Rainbow Brite gelato cross was the absolute best i have ever grown
And they were tester beans.
The mans a genius

4 Likes

Thanks. I’ll wait a few more days before I select a new source. Maybe Seedsman.

Can’t go wrong with @JohnnyPotseed ,are you looking for something specific?

5 Likes

@Toker1 where did my dude go? Ive dmd him couple times with updates. Im testing his def cafe and its looking like :fire: for sure. Damn man dude had nice stuff

Who’s buying white label trash when they very clearly sell stuff from reputable breeders?? Such an uninformed comment :roll_eyes:

NASC is North Atlantic…as in Maine…in the middle of fucking nowhere. It’s gonna take a couple days after shipping before your package hits civilization.Things move pretty slowly up there.

1 Like