New Grower got screwed by North Atlantic seed :(

Typically shows up next day.

Yea ! the Attitude Seed in the USA has only been open now for about 1 yr -it has a good selection but the UK attitude has 4x’s as many breeders - hoping the the USA Attitude will start to “expand”

1 Like

What’s the topic? Nasc bad? OP has given zero details so nobody can actually understand what he’s bitching about.

7 Likes

Half the people in here are talking about other seed banks.

2 Likes

I love NASC. I have a gang of In-House seeds I bought from them ripping right now. I got a killer deal on them, and they showed up in like 48 hours. I’m only about 30 minutes away from them though.

2 Likes

Thread temporarily closed for review and cleanup

Hey folk, chill a bit.

There’s a couple of threads being pulled on by the OP including Seedsman and NASC. OP is looking for a reliable seedbank after having some sort of undefined problem with NASC, he mentioned Seedsman as a possibility … and there are better alternatives, perhaps easier, that many of us are familiar with FWIW.

Would be helpful if the OP, @Jamiec108 could better describe the issue with NASC since most reports tend to indicate positive experience with them. While a lot of this stuff is online these days, the purchasing process with some banks are miles separated from Amazon like purchasing.

7 Likes

Please remember that ad hominem posting and or name calling are unacceptable.

Thanks

4 Likes

Feel like plenty of people have covered this, so my voice might not be needed here, but I had
a good experience with NASC customer service a few years back, they made good with me when a pack I got from them had a super low germ rate. I believe they gave me credit and since the growing season had moved on, I rolled it to a NASC t-shirt I proudly rock to this day.

7 Likes

Thank you all so much for reaching out with good information.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I apologized to them, but will use another source soon: Seedsman, DNA and maybe some good ole Colorado folk I have heard mentioned. I am in Washington State and find it hard to believe I am unable to purchase seeds for legal use here., and I use starter cubes, and not soaking another seed… or paper towel or pill box etc… Once had bags of seeds back in Texas daze decades gone, but on a fixed income at the present and the seeds are $$$

2 Likes

I had some seeds fail that were purchased from NASC, could have been my fault…who knows.
That Skywalker freebie they threw at me last year was FIRE.
Would do business with again.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have a few of NASC seeds left and will try them in a few days:)

Thank you so much for all the information and encouragement!

I have a couple of Unicorn Poop F2 reg seeds that I got as surprise freebies from NASC. Very very excited to pop those, hoping to get a male and a female to make more seeds :v:

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

Thank you!

Thanks! Enjoyed your film…

1 Like