New Grower got screwed by North Atlantic seed :(

I use them less now than I once did as they are a bit stingy on freebies and their pricing has steadily crept up, but NASC is, in my experience, a reputable and reliable seed-seller.

Their website used to run like a pig. It’s much faster now. (Good job!)

They’re woman owned and the ladies there know their stuff. (Dirtybird genetics is their in-house breeder)

Would recommend.

5 Likes

I did go through their site, far to rich for my needs.

So many seeds. Do you need seeds OP?

2 Likes

Great Lakes Genetics has been way better than them I’ve, BadDawg I think is where I got some from on there last and I’ve had decent luck.

5 Likes

I still think you won’t go wrong with @JohnnyPotseed . Good genetics at great prices.

12 Likes

Great lakes has had the best freebies ive tried so far.

2 Likes

Thank you! Great Lakes is a front runner for next purchase!

1 Like

Thank you! Just created my account with them!

Welcome to OG @YamSeng !

2 Likes

Freebies stress me out, just give me a good deal on what I want!

He is retired?

1 Like

I’ve used NASC because carry some interesting breeders like Ace and Green Mountain Seeds. Nothing but positive experiences here.

3 Likes

Only downside is all the freebies are regs but he hooks. If you are down for regs, bodhi is also a pretty safe bet for dank plants.

No I am not retired, yet! lol I had a bad fall n broke my hip, followed by a heart attack in the hospital 12 hrs later. But am recovering and am home now.

20 Likes

No, he is not retired and still taking orders.

3 Likes

Just put another order in with @JohnnyPotseed and easy smooth, great price and the genetics are :fire::fire::fire::fire:. Highly recommend just send him a dm here

3 Likes

This is Overgrow. You shouldn’t have to buy seeds for quality cannabis unless you want to.

I’ve been avoiding seed banks lately unless a big sale is going on and something I want is sold for a great value, usually closer to their cost the prices seem to feel more fair.

The markup on seeds at most shops just makes things more expensive for the customers and less money ends up in the breeders pocket. For what, reshipping some seeds? Passionate hobbyists do that on this forum regularly and foot the bill of postage, flips, and stationary. Not to mention the sacred aspect of time that it takes to do those things.

The seed bank industry is due for a healthy revamp in my opinion. Many blessings and much love

9 Likes

Getting good genetics shouldn’t be prohibitively expensive but your going to want to look around.
Johnny Potseed, hempdepot, Fluer de mal, Colorado Sativa’s, Cannavore, Bodhi, seed heaven, socal seedvault, Pagoda seeds. There are many more but this should be a decent start. :wave:

2 Likes

Found an in person retail store in Tacoma… When supply:)

1 Like

Can you try that again, @Jamiec108? I think auto correct did its thing in front of ____ supply.