New grower, how do my plants look?

LOL!!
Hopper spikes!! I love that! :blush:
Maybe The Rev will put that in his next edition of his “Total Living Organics” :laughing: :rofl:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

That sounds like a great idea! I’m an avid fisherman and I put fish carcasses after I clean them under my vegetable garden for nutrients!

3 Likes

Not sure exactly man! Bought them as clones and I’ve had them about a month!

1 Like

Hello @Rukus. Welcome to OG. Plants are looking awesome. Look forward to seeing more pics of your grow. Peace.

3 Likes

One more question. I currently only have miracle grow, I have better fertilizer on order but because of covid the mail is moving so slow! I have the regular MG for my vegging plants and bloom booster for the flowering one. I’m a little unsure of how often I should be giving it to them? Right now I’ve been doing once a week, small scoop mixed in 4L of water. Is that too much or too little?? What is the recommended feeding schedule and quantity?

I’ve always tried to water in soil every 3 days ( indoors) 1st water fertilizer 2 Nd plain water 3 rd compost tea 4 th plain water cycle begins all over

1 Like

Papalag, ok awesome. Mine are outside and need water twice a day lately because its been so hot and sunny. Do you think fertilizer twice a week would be too much?

I think you’ll be just fine I know guys that feed every time depending on how hot your soil is

Great thank you Papa!

A nice two or three inch layer of mulch on top of your soil will probably help you cut down on watering. Watering twice a day sounds like a lot.

1 Like

A friend of mine is in Arizona today it’s 109 in the shade , he’s got two beauties in 30 gallon
Trash cans and feeding 2 x’s a week and watering 2 x’s a day too damn hot for me

Just keep an eye on them and make sure drainage is good

1 Like

It’s a real rainy day today, which is nice for my grass considering it’s been a heatwave for the past 7 days! Went down to say hi to the girls, definitely didn’t need any water, but they are looking happy today! Lots of lightening last night, releasing that nitrogen into the sky :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve also stopped using pesticides for the past 2 weeks, hasn’t been necessary. They have not been getting eaten as bad as they were in early clone stage.

2 Likes

Beautiful looking plants

2 Likes

Thanks Papa! You have been a great source of knowledge, I appreciate it!

3 Likes

New grower here, clueless about pruning! I’ve cut some of the really long stretching branches that came from near the bottom of the plants, but looking for some suggestions on how to better prune these girls?

8 Likes

Looks great you can try remove the bottom 3 nodes on each of the lower branches
Also some people bend and supper cropping to increase yield

4 Likes

Thanks Papa!

3 Likes

Some progress update pics! Seem to be doing good, loving my new hobby watching them grow!

15 Likes

Looking nice and healthy, great job.

3 Likes