New grower, how do my plants look?

They are looking great! Very nice job.

All the best

3 Likes

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Wow man they’ve really shot up!! Looking great bud

4 Likes

Thing of beauty! Cannabis plants in the full Sunshine! :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Love the beer can reference… they almost look like tall boys!

3 Likes

Definitely tall boys!

1 Like

like billy beer :slight_smile:

all the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

Mann that shit some strong stuff the old Mikey bigmouths pack a punch also!

1 Like

Looks great @Rukus. Take good care of your sour d it’s a special, can you say where you got it? Keep up the great work.
Here is my sour d mom.

11 Likes

They lookin good

3 Likes

Looking good there @Rukus
Paps

2 Likes

Just got a clone from a friend!

2 Likes

I sold a 1/4 of Sour D to a friend at work and he went and opened the bag in the bathroom. It was like an alarm went off and management was pissed, to say the least. It’s that skunky lemon sweetness all over half the office and the bathroom smelled like it was growing in there. It’s the kind of weed that you realize after a month that you’ve been smoking nothing but Sour D.

9 Likes

I’ve only had it once, loved the smell, like you said she is pungent!!

3 Likes

Weekly update! They seem to be still going strong! The auto is probably a couple weeks off from harvest, other two are growing like crazy still the sour d is up to my chin and growing taller noticeably on a daily basis! Going to do some pruning this weekend clean up some bud sites. Good times!

12 Likes

Lookin strong :muscle:

3 Likes

Looking just awesome. I am not professional yet, but for me they look great.

Wish had some autoflowers like you do.

1 Like

Get ready to support those branches and be sure the wind won’t knock them over. Remember that a soft rain will even snap branches and that Sour D is going to explode with buds! The Christmas tree structure is so symmetrical and beautiful, except this Christmas tree’s ornaments will get you blazed!

3 Likes

Been a while since I’ve posted updates. It has been cold here, a couple frost warning nights! But 2 girls doing great. The sour D is blowing up!

12 Likes

Beautiful plants!! I read you fish. Here is a easy way to make good use of fish scraps, or dip a net full of minnows.
If you have interest.

Fine job!!

5 Likes