New here, question about trading seeds

Tbh it’s 11am here that bloody Swashbuckler lol

Off to the post office to spread some joy.

Enjoy your afternoon sir. :seedling:

4 Likes

what’s a swashbuckler? A guitar ?

It’s 1:05 pm here
No work today :smile_cat:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry Joe probably meant my spelling anyway :joy:

There are members from all over I’m sure if you set up an introduction thread many of your native language speakers would appear. Diverse little pot enclave round here. Plus I’m English and I can barely speak it so don’t worry. :wink:

5 Likes

Its a strain or cultivar (depending on your sway) of Cannabis. This rolled into a j slowed me right down.

9 Likes

goddayum that looks tasty

4 Likes

Introduce yourself @OG

Make a post on there that will get the ball rolling on the site. Give as much or little detail as you want.

Be safe

It is very tasty quite proud how it came out and the good folks here helped me grow it.

@LemonadeJoe @toastyjakes I’m trying with the links I really am…

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll make one today,
Not good with introductions

8 Likes

Do it, you know you can. Just put where your from just the country. What you like to grow/smoke. How long you have grown.

Done🥂

3 Likes

welcome to OG @ada.milea66!

for sure getting seeds is somethi g all of us go through… but on here it makes it very easy… I’m sure if you stick around and look (sometimes, not even that hard) at threads, you’ll have no problem acquiring seeds.

4 Likes

I’ve seen freebie threads and what not… It’s not about getting the seed that much for now… I’m new to indoor and don’t trust my skills, I’d rather pay/trade for the seeds then get them free and growing shwag because of my indoor abilities …
Outdoors is a whole different animal, never had problems … So maybe in a few months … ? :sweat_smile:
When the out season will start, I’ll have some revegged females waiting for the bulb in the sky… I hope
Light dep. is my game

4 Likes

I’ll have a dig threw the seed tub. I will have something for you to try.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, but don’t… As I stated earlier, your seeds will more than likely go to shit and look like orphaned plants. I have 0 indoor skills so that`s a no go, but thank you very much…
Maybe you could save some for march/april ? :+1: I would veg em for 6 weeks and throw em in a light dep when the weather is nice
I’d rather pay for them because fuxxing it up is one of my many useless skills

3 Likes

that’s the thing were trying to tell you lol

we all trade around here… there at some too top quality genes going around by world class breeders… we might pay for shipping or something but none of the beans here are contracted for you to grow them to a certain standard, just grow them lol

glad you got yourself an avatar… you would be surprised at how far those will take you around this site… either way though, think about trades and giveaways and such… and if you really wanna spend 60$ for a pack of seeds there are many reputable seed banks around as well

6 Likes

Hey buddy, welcome to OG. Dont let the fact that the seeds are offered free fool you into thinking they are somehow inferior genetics. They are most definitely better quality than bag seeds.

Get few posts, comment on some photos, stick around and you will have more seeds than you will know what to do with. The generosity here is what makes it unique.

9 Likes

I have a few packs stashed away to send to people in need, if you want them I can send them your way.

6 Likes

I am not questioning the quality of the seeds, trust me… My grow box is low quality as well as my indoor growing skills :grin:

8 Likes

I found the generosity very strange almost alarming at first.

It was like hello you want some free seeds ?

My paranoid brain was like :policeman:‍♂:policeman:‍♂:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

But there are legit kind people all over OG.

9 Likes

honestly alot of oir indoor skills could use work… and that’s why we’re here… we love looking at pictures and helping you out and the generosity on this site is unsurpassesd…

you’ll fit in just fine :wink:

6 Likes

does that look like PM to anyone else?

1 Like

Even if you feel the environment isn’t the best, always try to go with quality genetics, no throw-away test attempts (unless you are purposefully searching for something). After months and when your grow comes out better than expected, you’ll really wish you had. Good genetics will also help you under less than ideal conditions.

Seeds, more where they came from.

5 Likes