New here, question about trading seeds

I didn’t see trading on other forums that I read so this is new to me… I have some bagseed running and hope to make more seeds, if pests or other issues won`t kill my girls in the process :frowning:
My question is: Could I send cash to someone for seeds ? I don’t want to buy from seedbanks, I’m too paranoid… Also, I don’t really have something to trade (I have some hemp seed but whotf would want that), so sending cash (in advance ofc) would be the way to go ?
Sorry if this was discussed before or is against the rules

9 Likes

Hi welcome to OG.

Make a introduction post in the thread and tell us about your setup, ideas ad goals. Please stay and share with us all. Between the taleneted folk on this site you will end yp with some nice bud.

Once you make a few ‘Pips’ (the little green squares under your name) people will more than likely send you some for free. You get these by creating threads,postingpictues,liking posts but this can take time not too much but it will take time.

There are many many kind members on the board.

We also have a competition running till the end of November to win a whole bunch of seeds. Buy supporting the site monthly or the biggest haul is a one time donation for 60 seeds! Check it out. You could win them for 60 you never know. 1 per seed…

Peace

Bonged

Edited to say. If you @ada.milea66 that helps with your pips and alerts you that someone has mentioned you. So you can do It with any member just press @ then a list pops up type the name of the person, select there name then they know you are talking to them.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG!

Btw, check your spelling - you are not using apostrophe correctly. Instead of using apostrophe, you are using grave accent… These two symbols are different… It messes with formatting of your post.

5 Likes

Do you sleep Joe? Can’t imagine you do much. Tied to the OG workstation :joy:

@LemonadeJoe

10 Likes

I have seen this problem on facebook and other forums (autocorrect) . Did not know this was the cause

I’m from europe, so my spelling/grammar is pretty messed up, I know.

Thanks

7 Likes

:smiley: It’s actually midday here :smiley:

5 Likes

Tbh it’s 11am here that bloody Swashbuckler lol

Off to the post office to spread some joy.

Enjoy your afternoon sir. :seedling:

4 Likes

what’s a swashbuckler? A guitar ?

It’s 1:05 pm here
No work today :smile_cat:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry Joe probably meant my spelling anyway :joy:

There are members from all over I’m sure if you set up an introduction thread many of your native language speakers would appear. Diverse little pot enclave round here. Plus I’m English and I can barely speak it so don’t worry. :wink:

5 Likes

Its a strain or cultivar (depending on your sway) of Cannabis. This rolled into a j slowed me right down.

9 Likes

goddayum that looks tasty

4 Likes

Introduce yourself @OG

Make a post on there that will get the ball rolling on the site. Give as much or little detail as you want.

Be safe

It is very tasty quite proud how it came out and the good folks here helped me grow it.

@LemonadeJoe @toastyjakes I’m trying with the links I really am…

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll make one today,
Not good with introductions

8 Likes

Do it, you know you can. Just put where your from just the country. What you like to grow/smoke. How long you have grown.

Done🥂

3 Likes

welcome to OG @ada.milea66!

for sure getting seeds is somethi g all of us go through… but on here it makes it very easy… I’m sure if you stick around and look (sometimes, not even that hard) at threads, you’ll have no problem acquiring seeds.

4 Likes

I’ve seen freebie threads and what not… It’s not about getting the seed that much for now… I’m new to indoor and don’t trust my skills, I’d rather pay/trade for the seeds then get them free and growing shwag because of my indoor abilities …
Outdoors is a whole different animal, never had problems … So maybe in a few months … ? :sweat_smile:
When the out season will start, I’ll have some revegged females waiting for the bulb in the sky… I hope
Light dep. is my game

4 Likes

I’ll have a dig threw the seed tub. I will have something for you to try.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, but don’t… As I stated earlier, your seeds will more than likely go to shit and look like orphaned plants. I have 0 indoor skills so that`s a no go, but thank you very much…
Maybe you could save some for march/april ? :+1: I would veg em for 6 weeks and throw em in a light dep when the weather is nice
I’d rather pay for them because fuxxing it up is one of my many useless skills

3 Likes

that’s the thing were trying to tell you lol

we all trade around here… there at some too top quality genes going around by world class breeders… we might pay for shipping or something but none of the beans here are contracted for you to grow them to a certain standard, just grow them lol

glad you got yourself an avatar… you would be surprised at how far those will take you around this site… either way though, think about trades and giveaways and such… and if you really wanna spend 60$ for a pack of seeds there are many reputable seed banks around as well

6 Likes

Hey buddy, welcome to OG. Dont let the fact that the seeds are offered free fool you into thinking they are somehow inferior genetics. They are most definitely better quality than bag seeds.

Get few posts, comment on some photos, stick around and you will have more seeds than you will know what to do with. The generosity here is what makes it unique.

9 Likes