New here, question about trading seeds

I have a few packs stashed away to send to people in need, if you want them I can send them your way.

6 Likes

I am not questioning the quality of the seeds, trust meā€¦ My grow box is low quality as well as my indoor growing skills :grin:

8 Likes

I found the generosity very strange almost alarming at first.

It was like hello you want some free seeds ?

My paranoid brain was like :policeman:ā€ā™‚:policeman:ā€ā™‚:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

But there are legit kind people all over OG.

9 Likes

honestly alot of oir indoor skills could use workā€¦ and thatā€™s why weā€™re hereā€¦ we love looking at pictures and helping you out and the generosity on this site is unsurpassesdā€¦

youā€™ll fit in just fine :wink:

6 Likes

does that look like PM to anyone else?

1 Like

Even if you feel the environment isnā€™t the best, always try to go with quality genetics, no throw-away test attempts (unless you are purposefully searching for something). After months and when your grow comes out better than expected, youā€™ll really wish you had. Good genetics will also help you under less than ideal conditions.

Seeds, more where they came from.

5 Likes

The dark stem? Canā€™t tell.

2 Likes

not at all, just been snowed on.

3 Likes

Soŕry bud Iā€™m lit and confused. I donā€™t get it. PM?

On my bud???

I th I k itā€™s coz it as with th flash but Iā€™m worried now.

3 Likes

LC is wondering about powdery mildew (PM).

2 Likes

Of course it is bed time for me. 11pm

Very medicated need to go stop talking rubbish.

@legalcanada the pic was taken with flash and she was frosty. Kinda worried now him will go through all the bud now. Have not had bad chest or anything so i hope not

3 Likes

We are all learning here! Posting your grows and asking questions is the best learning tool available. We donā€™t judge! Itā€™s a constant learning experience no matter how much time is under your belt. I started growing this year and have learned tons from people responding to my grow journals etcā€¦ Donā€™t be shy! If you really screw up, we even have an Ugly Plant thread here that we all get a kick out of, even the best growers here will have that one mofoā€¦ lol

Welcome and Happy growing!

3 Likes

ya maybe it was just the way the flash looked on the THC, maybe itā€™s a really white flash

1 Like

I used to ski at a decent level. My coach at the time told me: ā€œif you donā€™t fall, you donā€™t learnā€. So @ada.milea66, in the spirit of that old crotchety bastard, take people up on their offers, try, and fail, as many times as you can. Another crotchety bastard once said ā€œexperience is what we get when we donā€™t get what we wantā€

A lot of the folks who showcase very clean, predictable, and productive grows, have lots and lots of experience.

Grow on!

5 Likes

Iā€™m so tired of not getting a hefty dose of what I wantā€¦ When I see micro indoor growers with 0.5 liter pots getting over 1g/pw I get anxiousā€¦ especially when itā€™s a new grower

I donā€™t have indoor skills, Iā€™m new to itā€¦ Iā€™m the type that doesnā€™t even know how to feed a micro indoor growā€¦ Small pots, ph swings, root bound, organic nutes, hydro nutes, temperature, ventilationā€¦ daily feeding !? *PESTS* !?

I never had real problems (aside from snails, easy to deal with) or ph problems with regular photoperiod bagseeds in set-and-forget or light dep setupsā€¦ sure, the odd thin leaf cultivar that takes forever, but no mites, ticks, spiders etc on my girls outdoors

Outdoors, in potsā€¦ cheap soil, cheap nutesā€¦ My yields are not what they could be but Iā€™m not stressing with feeding, soil problems or pestsā€¦ I just use what I have on hand and it supplies me with good smoke ā€¦

5 Likes

You already have skills, if you can grow a plant outside you can grow one inside. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah but its not the sameā€¦ outside i plant in large buckets whereas in my indoor in 1l pots to 1 gallonā€¦ the 1 gallon def looks better than de 1lsā€¦ i have a stunted one in a 0,5 l pot, it`s stunted for like 3 days, i accidentally cut its head offā€¦

1 Like

If you cut its head off it will bush out

yeah but it was already runty and sick and buddingā€¦ now it`s stunted for good

Give it a dose of LITFA it works wonders

@ReikoX sells it :wink:

4 Likes