New Octopot grower, question about initial planting

@McSkinleyTrees It wont work well with the Rocket Sleeve due to the width. OG Sleeves have habit of falling over, it seems. Lots of photos show them leaning. Rocket Sleeves are more stable, Ive read. Ive only used the Rocket Sleeves, not the OG’s. Used in 2 grows, 3 plants. Done with them.

Hey, Thats me!
Check out what I’m doing with that bag now. Its kicking ass, and I highly recommend picking some up.
https://overgrow.com/t/james-lil-octo-burner-one-2x2-tent-one-octopot-one-big-ass-light-to-rule-it-all/141301

@Papalag - where is that described, in detail? If you dont mind.
If you have thread and post #, that would be great! Ive heard mention of it many, Many times.
Going to start a grow soon with cuttings most likely will grow some seeds out to sex them and Turbo may be the way to go for that. Still liking from seed Octopot grows, but time for Jetdros Turbo Method is coming… I feel a Tap water vs RO from Clone shootout coming up :thinking:

2 Likes

I show it in one of my threads

I’ll need to look

2 Likes

Thats awesome! Ive seen it before, when I was first cruising OG for Octopot info, but cant remember where it is. When I search, it pulls up so much, but never the particular info I’m looking for.

This should really be a sticky in SOME Octopot thread. :100:

2 Likes

It should be here

3 Likes
1 Like

Got it, dude!
Thanks for finding that. Seems easy enough…

Grow small plant with small roots.
Make hole from plant cup or pot in Octopot soil.
Top-Fill Octopot through “Plant hole” with 1/2 gallon nuted water, THEN insert plant with soil.
Fill reservoir to 1st mark with same nuted water used in top hole.

Sit back and watch the :octopus:magic happen

1 Like

That’s it brother

1 Like

So easy, a Geico employee could do it!

1 Like