New year new opportunities

Awesome brother! I was hoping to see you pop those! Can’t wait to see how they turn out ill be taking a seat in the front row!

1 Like

And they’re off the races!

Keeping any for mothers in case you find some good phenos?

So my thoughts are to potentially do an open pollination if they look appealing to me but until then I need to figure out how to get my other plants into flower as I have way too many plants right now lol plus I need to take another 16 clones or so yeah I’m going to do my best to do something with them.

I feel ya there man! Idk what imma do for next year the event I was gonna sell clones at made the news in a bad way for having thc sales when it “clearly stated no thc sales” and the locals who lived by the event in house springs complained about everyone smoking essentially in their backyard. Not wanting to go to STL to do any events just wanting to start small so now that plan may have flopped and ill either have a bunch of clones for trade next year or ill try and plan an event somewhere else because man those mother plants are getting big on me even tho I’m trimming all the time lol