New year new opportunities

I have a poll setup to determine new genetics to have a fun time with next year let me known if you can’t get to the poll. This my first attempt at trying to set one up.

Everyone has 1 vote per week amd will close it by December 29 08:00pm

6 Likes

Worked fine for me.:fire:

1 Like

Looks like purple Columbian chem haze is off to an early lead already. Keep them votes comin!

2 Likes

is sour chem haze the strayfox one?

Yes it is :+1:

1 Like

I threw in my vote for Colombian! This is pretty cool man thanks for the opportunity to vote!

1 Like

Sour beef and pure land hp votes here :raised_hand:

1 Like

I’m honestly surprised I haven’t seen someone do something like this yet. Most people seem so overly worked as it is that they physically can’t lol.

If I did a poll I wouldn’t like what was picked and I’d run the plant I wanted to run anyways! Lmao just ask my fiance! She says everytime I ask her for advice I just do the opposite of what she says

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I only put things on the list that I will actually pop lol

That Colombian sounds pretty fire tho it’s no wonder why everyone is voting for it!

I’m actually surprised that one is the most voted for, I thought it would be between the willy, iss, sour beef, or the momentary lol

It must also be the universe saying *the fuck you waiting for bud? I see you eyein’ them seeds down" every time i look at my stash I’m like man them Columbian chems sound really fun and interesting.

1 Like

They sounds really tasty! May the odds be in her favor because I wanna see that lady grow now!

1 Like

It’s hard to not be biased but I’m secretly root for Columbian chem to win lol. But that passion fruit hp sounds incredible too.

Hence the poll lol

1 Like

The purple Columbian chem haze is fron antenna if anybody was curious

1 Like

Well it seems as though some form of chem haze is going to win.

Please get some more votes in there is still a month left but options on the poll are going to be straight :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Only 30 more days to get your votes in!

Well I decided to call early since the participation was so low but the winner is Antenna’s purple Columbia haze!

Thanks to all that voted!

2 Likes

Ten out of ten germed and so it begins!, this theard maybe combined with my other log but until I decide what I want to do this one will be less updated until the plants get going.

1 Like