Newb first run with coco question (omg help, mah plants iz dying)

over the last week I have had a leaf issue cropping up. this is my first run with coco and im halfway through week 6 flower. I popped open the tent and noticed leaves were tacoing, they are rough to the touch and some got a lil brittle. there is a mottling to the leaf. having a little trouble pinnng down the problem. heres the specs and a pic.

when I was running DWC I was always chasing a magnesium deficiency, maybe the same thing?

GH flora series feed.

the pic is the same leaf, just one with flash and one without.

1 Like

looks a bit hungry so it’s moving nutrients from leaves…

and sometimes leaves taco up… is like they know better than to drop any frost​:wink::wink:

1 Like

thanks buddy, tomorrow Is feed day so ill bump up overall ppm and watch.

I couldn’t push these same clones in dwc past 600

1 Like

forgive me, for I know literally almost nothing outside of soil but 600 seems a bit low for hydro

Yup, hungry

You would probably benefit from adding some epsom salt at some point

3 Likes

@toastyjakes I dunno bro, they would just sizzle up, I moved to coco cuz I can build the canopy quicker, less veg time. like I said, im a n00b at this growing thing lol.

@99PerCent thanks for stopping by. I got some mag sulfate solution ready to get dropped in.

That’s perfectly normal, my friend. Its eating all the last bits of nutrients it has left. Nothing to worry about.

1 Like

If I could see a picture of the whole plant I could be more helpful. Could be strain, could be PH but it’s also normal for them to yellow off. Best of luck

1 Like